***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

12 minutes ago, PS17 said:

This has all the makings of a huge letdown game. Hope They prove me wrong.

It does and while all the talk has been about Mike White - this is a critical game for the coaching staff primarily coach Saleh. He simply can't have this team come out flat or a no show effort. They can lose if it is a competative game (although I think they win this one) and overall the team continues to show improvement and most fans will understand. If they get crushed and lack of effort, we are back to where we were last Saturday.

Let's hope for a win setting up a pretty exciting game next weekend at home against Buffalo. One can dream.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It would be more "delicious" if he plays great again and then the huge letdown happens at home vs Buffalo in front of a packed house.

I mean, all Reich has to do is take away the 5 yard screen pass and Mike White will struggle to get to 200, right?  The Bengals had the most ill-conceived pass coverage I've ever seen.  Well, as a Jets fan, that's actually not true.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, PS17 said:

This has all the makings of a huge letdown game. Hope They prove me wrong.

Unfortuantely this is kind of where I am at.  I think having too many happy and optimistic Jet fans would mess with the time-space continuum as well as the laws of nature.  Sunday was great.  If we win again tonight, optimism among the fan base will run rampant. If that happens,...

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

I've invited my friends over to watch the game tonight in my new Man Cave. The fine tuning (Jets/Red Wings/Tigers memorabilia) is still a work in progress but tonight is the inaugural Jets game gathering inside it, along with a pre-game Cigar and SoloStove meet and greet on my back deck.

All of this means one thing: I'm sorry in advance. I'm just asking for bad luck. LOL

image.png

Dude! That is great, nice work!

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

The only thing that can save us is if every single commentator picks the Colts to win tonight. 

The Jets can only beat playoff teams, that's the problem.  Rams, Browns, Titans, Bengals are our last 4 wins.

When we play a winning team that takes us for granted and relaxes and takes the week off, we can eke out a last minute win.  When we play a losing team that takes no team for granted, we get shellacked.

This is going to be [insert any losing team we've played in the last two seasons here] all over again.

SAR I

57 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I mean, all Reich has to do is take away the 5 yard screen pass and Mike White will struggle to get to 200, right?  The Bengals had the most ill-conceived pass coverage I've ever seen.  Well, as a Jets fan, that's actually not true.

SAR I

LaFleur created a game plan last week to pass the ball because he knew the Bungles would expect us to run the ball.  This week Mike White is going to unleash heck on the Colts with long bombs down the field.

With Mike LaFleur up in the booth and Mike White on the field, ain't no mountain high enough!

• Haha 2