***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The week-to-week overreacting here has become genuinely laughable and, simultaneously, ridiculous.  If I’m the one saying that, the rest of this forum needs to take a harrrrrrd look at itself.

Saleh's always the one saying there's not much difference in talent in the NFL- guy just need their chance.  Yeah, the defense is young in the secondary,  but I thought this scheme was supposed to create a pass rush, and we still have a former all-pro at MLB.  They don't stop the run. Don't stop the pass. Don't stop 3rd downs. Don't stop 2 minute drives. Don't create turnovers. 

Just now, FloridaJetsFan said:

What the **** is “over reacting?” The defense is HORRIBLE!! Where is the over reaction?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Last week this forum was talking about how they were beating up on a top 5 NFL offense, Mike White was going to be the universe going full circle after we caused Brady to have a career, and that this team could beat up on a hurt Colts team.

Now we’re frauds with no heart and the coaches suck (blah f*cking blah) because we’re getting beat up on by a team that anyone without a smooth brain could probably figure out was going beat up on us.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Isn't that the one where you need Tommy John surgery to repair and you're on the shelf for 12 months? If so, that's awful news.

Yeah , pure speculation by Wilson there but something is leading him to believe that. Would probably be worst case scenario. 

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Awful 

How long does recovery after a UCL injury take? If your UCL tear can be treated without surgery, the recovery may last anywhere from several weeks to several months. It depends on the range of motion you'd like to achieve in the elbow. Your physician and physical therapist will work together to monitor your progress.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/ulnar-collateral-ligament-ucl-injuries-of-the-elbow#:~:text=How long does recovery after,together to monitor your progress.

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

Let me throw out another concept here.

The Jets play outdoors, no dome, in the Northeast.  

The successful NE teams (Patriots, Ravens, Steelers) run 3-4 defenses.  Generally NE teams run power running football.

JD brought in Saleh/Lafleur to run WC offense and defense.  Did that make sense?

If only they had a chance to play in a dome, I'm sure we'd see this team really kick it up a notch!

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If White goes on IR and Wilson continues to be up and (mostly) down play, the specter of a QB competition next summer is going to dominate the offseason. Not where you want to be. 

The new HC and GM can just draft a QB #1 overall.

• Haha 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

Saleh's always the one saying there's not much difference in talent in the NFL- guy just need their chance.  Yeah, the defense is young in the secondary,  but I thought this scheme was supposed to create a pass rush, and we still have a former all-pro at MLB.  They don't stop the run. Don't stop the pass. Don't stop 3rd downs. Don't stop 2 minute drives. Don't create turnovers. 

Probably because his rosters average age at the beginning of the season was ~25 years old?  Also, that question was in regards to the corners and, guess what, the young corners have taken their lumps but have played well this year.  Unlike this cesspool, evaluations in the NFL don’t go from sky high to rock bottom based on week to week performances.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Last week this forum was talking about how they were beating up on a top 5 NFL offense, Mike White was going to be the universe going full circle after we caused Brady to have a career, and that this team could beat up on a hurt Colts team.

Now we’re frauds with no heart and the coaches suck (blah f*cking blah) because we’re getting beat up on by a team that anyone without a smooth brain could probably figure out was going beat up on us.

Me for once, didn't get caught in the hype and already knew we're going to get blown out today. This coaching staff is a absolute joke, but praise for MLF as he looks to be getting his sh*t together.