***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Listen, man. Everyone here has watched decades of bad Jets teams and everyone here has earned a right to react to that badness as they see fit. This particular iteration of this Jets team is uniquely bad when it’s bad, and the rare times that they’ve looked decent appear to be aberrational, and a product of better teams who opted to take the week off. There have been two (2) days this year where it was hard to say that Robert Saleh deserves to be fired at the end of the season. 

****. Yes. 

STFU @Mogglez

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Listen, man. Everyone here has watched decades of bad Jets teams and everyone here has earned a right to react to that badness as they see fit. This particular iteration of this Jets team is uniquely bad when it’s bad, and the rare times that they’ve looked decent appear to be aberrational, and a product of better teams who opted to take the week off. There have been two (2) days this year where it was hard to say that Robert Saleh deserves to be fired at the end of the season. 

If people want to live on the edge where they realistically think firing a head coach with this rebuilding roster is ok because of past wounds, they can be my guest.

I’m just here to say, and I mean this with no malice towards you in particular, that it’s the most f*cking stupid thing I’ve ever read, and is 125% based on in-the-moment emotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1