***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

This is not a talent gap, this is a coaching gap.  You’re telling me that the Colts offensive line is that much better than the Jets front 7 that they allow 300+ yards rushing?

Yes, I’m telling you that they’re offensive line is that much better than the guys on our defensive line.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

And the Jets are 28th in total defense, which would put them at a disadvantage.

Serious question:

Do you think Fant, who was doubtful IIRC, is playing hurt tonight because he has no heart and has quit on the team?

Do you think Keelan Cole is getting hurt laying out for passes because he gave up?

How about Michael Carter II?  Bryce hall?  Echols?  Guys who are trying to carve themselves into this league.  Do you honestly think they’re quitting right now?

I honestly don’t know if those individual players are quitting. You would hope not. What I see is that this is a team that appears to have a leadership problem, either at the player level or in the coaching, or both. Who is the leader of this team? Mosley? Zach? 

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Losing two QBs ... especially  the one the team rallied around last week to the point of creating a preposterous mythos is going to have a mental affect on the team and how they play... the second he went down and Johnson came in this was over ... creating a bunch of other regression reasons  as to why thus is happen doesn't  really make sense but whatever  who cares it the Jets this sh*t just keeps happening.

I had no plans of getting emotionally invested this season... last week started to pull me in... I'm supposed to  know better shame on me.

The defense has been abused 2 of the last 3 weeks. Losing Mike White isn’t why the defense can’t tackle or stop screen passes.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

And the Jets are 28th in total defense, which would put them at a disadvantage.

Serious question:

Do you think Fant, who was doubtful IIRC, is playing hurt tonight because he has no heart and has quit on the team?

Do you think Keelan Cole is getting hurt laying out for passes because he gave up?

How about Michael Carter II?  Bryce hall?  Echols?  Guys who are trying to carve themselves into this league.  Do you honestly think they’re quitting right now?

Yeah, I'd feel better about things if I thought they simply quit. The reality that this is honestly the best they could muster is so much worse.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m mad at both and I feel like there are unspoken rules to these kinds of situations in professional sports. It’s bush league bullsh*t. 

Yeah, I don't buy that. If you don't want your feelings hurt, this isn't the profession for you.