***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m mad at both and I feel like there are unspoken rules to these kinds of situations in professional sports. It’s bush league bullsh*t. 

in little league, in professional sports, you play full speed to the end of the game unless you determine it's in the best interests of your own team to sit over getting guys reps. 

It's also a two score game, if the Colts had completely rolled over would it be closer and then they have to come out and turn it back on? 

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m mad at both and I feel like there are unspoken rules to these kinds of situations in professional sports. It’s bush league bullsh*t. 

Pats did the same thing. For some reason, other coaches don’t feel compelled to follow the unwritten rules when playing the 2021 Jets.

Just now, fullblast said:

Yeah, I'd feel better about things if I thought they simply quit. The reality that this is honestly the best they could muster is so much worse.

Yes, because young players never get any better and we would feel better if they just gave up.

Sound logic.

• Upvote 1