***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bill has had plenty of bad defenses, especially when he doesn’t have talent.  If he didn’t have Brady to mask those deficiencies you wouldn’t be asking me this question.

We have talent on our DL.  What happened tonight felt like a pro team against a college team. Inexcusable!   

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I honestly don’t know if those individual players are quitting. You would hope not. What I see is that this is a team that appears to have a leadership problem, either at the player level or in the coaching, or both. Who is the leader of this team? Mosley? Zach? 

They aren’t quitting.  I’ll answer that for you.

If there are leadership issues, I don’t know about them, FWIW.  You could put Ray Lewis on this team though, he’s not making up for the talent gaps.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mogglez said:

They aren’t quitting.  I’ll answer that for you.

If there are leadership issues, I don’t know about them, FWIW.  You could put Ray Lewis on this team though, he’s not making up for the talent gaps.

I think you’re wildly overstating the “talent gaps” thing. Quinnen Williams, Fatusaki, and Mosley are three very good players and the Colts went up and down the field specifically against those guys.

• Upvote 2