Jump to content

***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trap game for the Jets 

GETCHA WHITE JUICES FLOWING BISHES. IT’S WHITE KNIGHT DAY.   MikeWhites: 43 Colts: 17

Posted Images

3 hours ago, doitny said:

i dont know why we have to act like the sky is falling after every loss. i swear if i didnt watch this game and came straight here i would have thought we lost 50 -0 

we just had a 3rd string QB run this offense and score 30 points. for the 1st time since that "magical" 7-9 2019 season we had back to back 30 point games and back to back 400 yds on offense. which was 14 yds short of back to back 500 yds games...

i swear some of you are just die hard JD and Saleh haters that look for any excuse to bash them..

the last 2 weeks now with a QB who can run this offense Moore  and Cole are starting to emerge as serious weapons. and so have Michael Carter. when was the last time we could say that about our offense? 

does that not excite you? give you hope for the future? 

yes the defense was horrible, again. but we knew it was going to be bad. next year we use our 1st 2 days of draft picks on the defense and we will be fine.

btw has anyone seen the schedule yet? 2 Miamis, JAX, NO, PHILA,HOU.... there are some winnable games there. we could we 6 or 7 games. 

but of course there will still be bitching if we go 6-11 or 7-10. 

 

But what about instant gratification dammit!? :D 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

 

Tha secondary when facing any decent QB has been getting absolutely torched, so I dont see the praise for that either.

Joe Burrow was going to tear us apart ... or so I read ahead of the Cincy game. He's a far better QB than Wentz, at least in my book.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, doitny said:

i dont know why we have to act like the sky is falling after every loss. i swear if i didnt watch this game and came straight here i would have thought we lost 50 -0 

we just had a 3rd string QB run this offense and score 30 points. for the 1st time since that "magical" 7-9 2019 season we had back to back 30 point games and back to back 400 yds on offense. which was 14 yds short of back to back 500 yds games...

i swear some of you are just die hard JD and Saleh haters that look for any excuse to bash them..

the last 2 weeks now with a QB who can run this offense Moore  and Cole are starting to emerge as serious weapons. and so have Michael Carter. when was the last time we could say that about our offense? 

does that not excite you? give you hope for the future? 

yes the defense was horrible, again. but we knew it was going to be bad. next year we use our 1st 2 days of draft picks on the defense and we will be fine.

btw has anyone seen the schedule yet? 2 Miamis, JAX, NO, PHILA,HOU.... there are some winnable games there. we could we 6 or 7 games. 

but of course there will still be bitching if we go 6-11 or 7-10. 

 

We got all our yardage points when it was 42-10 and you’re acting like this was a close game. Last night was a disgrace. Jets fans like you are exactly why no one is held accountable. Why, Mac Bowles and Gase all got more time than they should. Always a process, finding positives amidst a sea of sh*t.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

The way the Colts played D in the second half, Hackenberg would have looked good.

Yes, I get that - But, that has nothing to do with a journeyman being the only one behaving with a sense of urgency.

At one point after a commercial break, he was waving his hands at the offense for them to come huddle and they all looked at him and moseyed on over giving no effs.

The subtext here is that there’s a lot of players that seem to shrug off the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, I get that - But, that has nothing to do with a journeyman being the only one behaving with a sense of urgency.

At one point after a commercial break, he was waving his hands at the offense for them to come huddle and they all looked at him and moseyed on over giving no effs.

The subtext here is that there’s a lot of players that seem to shrug off the game.

Agreed.  This team needs a lot more professionalism (AVT is absolutely an exception btw).  While it was garbage time, at least Josh Johnson was still out there battling.  So while I'm not going to get caught up in his stat line, I am going to praise him for not just "accepting it".  He had a sense of pride.  We need our younger players to see stuff like that.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

We got all our yardage points when it was 42-10 and you’re acting like this was a close game. Last night was a disgrace. Jets fans like you are exactly why no one is held accountable. Why, Mac Bowles and Gase all got more time than they should. Always a process, finding positives amidst a sea of sh*t.

I agree with the stuff in bold.  As far as the rest, I don't think the Johnson bros really care about our attitudes unless it affects their bottom line.  The only thing that would get their attention would be if people gave up their ST's, stopped attending games and stopped buying Jets' merch, and if they canceled cable (which I think is a huge source of revenue for NFL teams).  That would probably be a signal to the Johnson Bros that they need to take winning more seriously.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  This team needs a lot more professionalism (AVT is absolutely an exception btw).  While it was garbage time, at least Josh Johnson was still out there battling.  So while I'm not going to get caught up in his stat line, I am going to praise him for not just "accepting it".  He had a sense of pride.  We need our younger players to see stuff like that.  

And an exorcism

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 11:19 PM, Mogglez said:

Yes, I’m telling you that they’re offensive line is that much better than the guys on our defensive line.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:20 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Nonsense.  

On 11/4/2021 at 11:22 PM, Mogglez said:

It’s ok to feel that way.  You’re wrong.

 

The Jets were completely overrun by the Colts but Jax gave up only 23 and lost by only 6.  Yes Taylor ran for 116 yards but Jax didn't get their doors blown off. 

Against us, Taylor ran for 172 yards with a 9.1 average and Hynes ran for 74 with a 12.3 average.

image.thumb.png.81c1702cfb9bfb092b75a45ecbcceb94.png

 

image.thumb.png.35e59f4b3b2a9b80c6015d2d9c8f9735.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

The Jets were completely overrun by the Colts but Jax gave up only 23 and lost by only 6.  Yes Taylor ran for 116 yards but Jax didn't get their doors blown off.

image.thumb.png.81c1702cfb9bfb092b75a45ecbcceb94.png

I have Taylor in fantasy and regularly checked into that game.  He and that O line essentially made sure it was over before halftime.  They were pushing the ball at will on the ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have Taylor in fantasy and regularly checked into that game.  He and that O line essentially made sure it was over before halftime.  They were pushing the ball at will on the ground.

Nope

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jax was down 6 and had the ball at Indy's 46 yard line but they fumbled.   But k.

 

image.thumb.png.2e421db4e16abdeda4b5158982996047.png

That has absolutely nothing to do with the Colts being able to run the ball at will, does it?  Sounds like a Colts defense problem to me, no?

If you’re arguing that Jax played them tougher, sure, go off.  If you’re trying to argue that the Colts offensive line and Taylor aren't that fantastic then bumping this thread to discuss a game where Taylor went for 100+, 5.5 YPC, and a TD is a pretty bad look.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mogglez said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with the Colts being able to run the ball at will, does it?  Sounds like a Colts defense problem to me, no?

If you’re arguing that Jax played them tougher, sure, go off.  If you’re trying to argue that the Colts offensive line and Taylor aren't that fantastic then bumping this thread to discuss a game where Taylor went for 100+, 5.5 YPC, and a TD is a pretty bad look.

I'm saying that a team that's probably just as crappy as us talent-wise played the Colts a lot tougher.  

And while 116 yards and 5.5 yds per carry is a great day, it's not even in the same ballpark as 172 and 9.1 (not to mention Nyheim Hynes' 74 yards and 12.3 per carry).  In other words, their OL wasn't that much better than our DL that we should've been embarrassed to the degree we were.

 

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/162807-official-new-york-mikewhites-game-day-thread—the-white-knight-rises-whitechristian-bale/?do=findComment&comment=5145929

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm saying that a team that's probably just as crappy as us talent-wise played the Colts a lot tougher.  

And while 116 yards and 5.5 yds per carry is a great day, it's not even in the same ballpark as 172 and 9.1 (not to mention Nyheim Hynes' 74 yards and 12.3 per carry).  In other words, their OL wasn't that much better than our DL that we should've been embarrassed to the degree we were.

 

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/162807-official-new-york-mikewhites-game-day-thread—the-white-knight-rises-whitechristian-bale/?do=findComment&comment=5145929

1. Ok, I’m not arguing Jax vs us.

2. If you want to take a victory lap over this go ahead.  I think it’s absolutely and utterly ridiculous to try to argue and bump a thread to use those stats as some sort of victory, but I can’t stop you.  We suck.  I never debated that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mogglez said:

1. Ok, I’m not arguing Jax vs us.

2. If you want to take a victory lap over this go ahead.  I think it’s absolutely and utterly ridiculous to try to argue and bump a thread to use those stats as some sort of victory, but I can’t stop you.  We suck.  I never debated that.

I agree we suck but we're not that much worse than the Colts.  You were arguing we were.  That's why I'm bumping this.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2021 at 4:40 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

The Jets were completely overrun by the Colts but Jax gave up only 23 and lost by only 6.  Yes Taylor ran for 116 yards but Jax didn't get their doors blown off. 

Against us, Taylor ran for 172 yards with a 9.1 average and Hynes ran for 74 with a 12.3 average.

image.thumb.png.81c1702cfb9bfb092b75a45ecbcceb94.png

 

image.thumb.png.35e59f4b3b2a9b80c6015d2d9c8f9735.png

If you look at those stats, The Colts were nearly as bad agains the run vs the Jags than the Jets were vs the colts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2021 at 5:08 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm saying that a team that's probably just as crappy as us talent-wise played the Colts a lot tougher.  

And while 116 yards and 5.5 yds per carry is a great day, it's not even in the same ballpark as 172 and 9.1 (not to mention Nyheim Hynes' 74 yards and 12.3 per carry).  In other words, their OL wasn't that much better than our DL that we should've been embarrassed to the degree we were.

 

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/162807-official-new-york-mikewhites-game-day-thread—the-white-knight-rises-whitechristian-bale/?do=findComment&comment=5145929

HMMMMMMMMM

CAC175FD-F36D-4380-847E-F45F6AC8D227.jpeg.e7e80c8dad84035eef162dace9045ae3.jpeg

BCCC7417-D0A2-4DA5-81CA-89117F81E10D.jpeg.0d831955136619a7447502f09bc42721.jpeg
41E0102F-52A6-453F-A652-B0A2A1AFA67F.thumb.jpeg.87af6f2330d28642c0e0c4efdc46a624.jpeg97FF0E9F-AB1F-49E7-A293-479454EF8C1C.thumb.jpeg.d9ec209a9c6be6fdb93f8fa4c1d0ec5c.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

Maybe you're right.  Didn't think the Colts could be that dominant over the Bills.  

Glad you took it in good stride lol.  I’m just busting chops.  I love the way Ballard has built that team.  If they can just keep getting efficient play from Wentz, they’re going to be a sneaky team to watch in the winter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Glad you took it in good stride lol.  I’m just busting chops.  I love the way Ballard has built that team.  If they can just keep getting efficient play from Wentz, they’re going to be a sneaky team to watch in the winter.

Turnabout is fair play.  :)

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...