OT- MONKEY BELONGING TO TEXAS SPECIAL TEAMS COACH’S STRIPPER GIRLFRIEND BITES CHILD ON HALLOWEEN

Danielle Banks – it’s still unclear if they’re married, not that it really matters — posted over the weekend on a social media app inviting kids over to enjoy a haunted house and maze. There was no mention of a pet monkey and it appears the monkey wasn’t supposed to be part of the festivities.

Monday night, Dani took to Twitter where she explained how the child got into an off-limits area. “I had a haunted house on one side gated off,” she wrote, before the Pole Assassin explained that she had no idea the boy had been bitten until a neighborhood doctor told her about the bite.

“No parent have contacted me about it!” Dani wrote.

When asked if the monkey is vaccinated, she explained how the monkey is up-to-date on her shots and is an “emotional support animal who (is) not to be touched.”

33 minutes ago, freestater said:

Danielle Banks – it’s still unclear if they’re married, not that it really matters — posted over the weekend on a social media app inviting kids over to enjoy a haunted house and maze. There was no mention of a pet monkey and it appears the monkey wasn’t supposed to be part of the festivities.

Monday night, Dani took to Twitter where she explained how the child got into an off-limits area. “I had a haunted house on one side gated off,” she wrote, before the Pole Assassin explained that she had no idea the boy had been bitten until a neighborhood doctor told her about the bite.

“No parent have contacted me about it!” Dani wrote.

When asked if the monkey is vaccinated, she explained how the monkey is up-to-date on her shots and is an “emotional support animal who (is) not to be 

32 minutes ago, freestater said:

https://www.outkick.com/monkey-belonging-to-texas-special-teams-coachs-stripper-girlfriend-bites-child-on-halloween/

Yeah yeah...I know. Technically football related so I'm posting it here. Go ahead and move it to the lounge if you *must*. Its not like the mods really overwork themselves around here anyhow. In any event, I must now be considered in the running for greatest thread title ever. 

Yes. It supersedes Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s swollen testicles 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, freestater said:

https://www.outkick.com/monkey-belonging-to-texas-special-teams-coachs-stripper-girlfriend-bites-child-on-halloween/

Yeah yeah...I know. Technically football related so I'm posting it here. Go ahead and move it to the lounge if you *must*. Its not like the mods really overwork themselves around here anyhow. In any event, I must now be considered in the running for greatest thread title ever. 

At first I read this wrong I thought the stripper girlfriend bit the kid

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2