OT- MONKEY BELONGING TO TEXAS SPECIAL TEAMS COACH’S STRIPPER GIRLFRIEND BITES CHILD ON HALLOWEEN

7 hours ago, freestater said:

https://www.outkick.com/monkey-belonging-to-texas-special-teams-coachs-stripper-girlfriend-bites-child-on-halloween/

Yeah yeah...I know. Technically football related so I'm posting it here. Go ahead and move it to the lounge if you *must*. Its not like the mods really overwork themselves around here anyhow. In any event, I must now be considered in the running for greatest thread title ever. 

Misleading title; everybody in Texas is a stripper. Notice the low-brow attempt to use the monkey for humor? These people own automatic weapons. Luckily, Furious George only bit somebody. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, freestater said:

https://www.outkick.com/monkey-belonging-to-texas-special-teams-coachs-stripper-girlfriend-bites-child-on-halloween/

Yeah yeah...I know. Technically football related so I'm posting it here. Go ahead and move it to the lounge if you *must*. Its not like the mods really overwork themselves around here anyhow. In any event, I must now be considered in the running for greatest thread title ever. 

So much awesome in the title of this story

8 hours ago, freestater said:

My new favorite headline!

On 11/4/2021 at 11:27 AM, freestater said:

I don't think you need to worry.  No  doubt some of the mods like the stripper girlfriends and some dig the monkeys. Put those together and it is mindblowing.  

On 11/4/2021 at 8:27 AM, freestater said:

What does her being a stripper have anything to do with anything. Not all strippers are dumb skanks a lot of them are highly intelligent. 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:23 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Final thought:

That monkey saw a kid snooping around where he didn’t belong. A kid whose natural curiosity could not be satisfied by a haunted Halloween maze and it’s surrounding seasonal festivities.  No, that kid wanted more, and he was headed straight toward the promised land of MoreVille.  See, strippers (in general) are a bit more “open minded” than the average girl next door. But when a stripper has the nickname “Pole Assassin” and is open to cross-mammal entertainment, you’ve gotta believe she has more hiding in her bedroom drawer than the common “unmentionables”.

No, he didn’t bite that boy by accident, he bit that boy out of caution.  He spared him a lifetime of therapy, coping with the  trauma of seeing gags, and whips, arm-shaped dildos, and forever looking at swings a bit differently than his friends.  Or perhaps, he spared the boy from the very pole that took his friend, and sent her into a tailspin of poor choices.  

That monkey is a Goddamn hero.  
I think we all need a little monkey in our life. 

21739BF5-02DB-4EB5-A6E0-4AA78330B13C.jpeg

Makes sense. He was an emotional support monkey after all. 

On 11/4/2021 at 11:47 AM, Greenseed4 said:

So I did some research googling and it turns out the monkey is also a part of her stage act; It slides down the pole and gives her high fives.  

No info on where the monkey sits while she’s giving lap dances, but I imagine getting a lil-monkey-fiver while getting grinded on just made it to my bucket list. 

Doing God's work, are you? Is such research done in a lab coat?