JD has a decision to make with Mike White

Jet25

10 hours ago, Jet25 said:

If Zach Wilson continues to struggle horribly as a rookie and doesn't show any improvement. Does JD sign Mike White to a deal or let him walk? Mike White is a free agent after this season.. Mike White looks legit when given the chance to play

I'd be really upset if we lost Mike White.  I hope we bring him back.  Typical Jets' luck though, he'll probably be gone next year. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As opposed to Zachy boy? Kid was ******* crying on the sideline earlier this season. 

Dude? He literally went from Utah to play in NYC. Kids young dude, it’s ok for a man to cry. His action doesn’t to his toughness, kids tough little bastard, personally never would have guessed that. 

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

The Mike White parade is approaching Herald Square.  Nice floats and balloons.  But now time to get back to the reality of finding a legitimate starter.  Anyone really believe Zack, White, Johnson or Flacco is the answer?  Or will be behind center the next few years? I don't.   

Lol uh yea the guy we drafted #2 still has a lot of promise and we still have a lot left to see. If you’ve given up this quick BOY.. I guess I start to see why this place is getting a bit worse every year.

31 minutes ago, Peteo said:

Just my humble opinion but both White and Johnson have shown me more then Wilson has.  I am in favor of keeping either White or Johnson.

Jesus

Mike White should not be allowed to leave Florham Park. He has flashed. Considering our history at QB, we should not let ANY potential QB talent walk in FA. With that being said Wilson is still the future. Hopefully. He was drafted at #2 for a reason, and this regime lives and dies by the mormon. 

Without the injury, I feel like the staff would let White play until he inevitably sh*ts the bed, and throw Wilson back in immediately. With a direct comparison it will be easier to make a decision.