Unfortunately Mike White is SOFT

9 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Unfortunately for him he may have lost his chance to lead this team for the season.  I think if Zach is ready to go next game then he’s QB1

LOL right now nothing is unfortunate for White.

Think about it.  
A week or so ago White was a guy hanging upto the NFL by his nails.  He'd been in the league 3 years, and never played.  Been cut 5 times.  The 6the time would probably be his last  If Capt Morgan was any good he'd probably be out of the league right now.

After one full game his game worn jersey is hanging in the HOF.   The freaking HOF after one game.  lol

Not only that White has shown that he can lead a team without making a total ass of himself. Actually looked good doing it.  With that skill alone he can probably hang around the league for 10+ years at $3-5M a year.

I'd say White had a pretty good week.  Good for him.

I still think that if White is 100% he's earned the Bills game.  JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, nyjets1969 said:

Ever think they held him out because they don't want a QB controversy. Nobody thought Mike White was any good. I wouldn't put it past this team after Hackenberg fiasco. You have a practice  Squad QB showing up your #2 35 million guaranteed QB. If White played good you never be able to put Zach back in have to eat 35 million. He got a stinger the Jets management saw opportunity to stop this if zach is practicing next week take this to the bank.

663D8D99-6FDC-48EA-A337-6DF5695FCA85.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, tfine said:

Seriously not the answer. So glad this stuff is put to bed. Can’t grip the football enough to help his team??? Joe Willy played on two bad knees. **** outta here with that sh*t…no toughness.. not gonna fly in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I did not make this thread

i do agree with poster tho

waiting for the “get off my lawn “ bitches 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Jets fans sure are spoiled for no reason. Look, you’re lucky we even have a QB starting back there. I can remember when we had a prime Jeremy Kerley back there slinging the pig skin far as the eye can see.

Tom Tupa

24 minutes ago, tfine said:

Seriously not the answer. So glad this stuff is put to bed. Can’t grip the football enough to help his team??? Joe Willy played on two bad knees. **** outta here with that sh*t…no toughness.. not gonna fly in NY.

Some of the dumbest sh*t I have ever read

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

The freaking GOAT Tom Tupa. His wacky wind up was a beaut to see.

He remains the highest rated QB in Jets history with more than 5 pass attempts IIRC. Everyone ahead of him is a running back who threw a handful of trick playsZ

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, tfine said:

Nit sure if you saw it but he wanted to go back and in and also you sent seriously comparing Namath knees to this kids inability to throw a football right? Right? Jesus

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

He remains the highest rated QB in Jets history with more than 5 pass attempts IIRC. Everyone ahead of him is a running back who threw a handful of trick playsZ

If someone asked me to summarize the history of the Jets franchise, I would have no other choice but to bring this very stat up and rest my case lol.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kevin L said:

It also helps if you can actually feel the ball in your hand.

I've had that happen to me, and having your hand completely numb is not good for a quarterback.

You mean he can't throw left handed?

Jeez, cut this bum already. :D  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Why is Mike White and Hackenberg in the same paragraph?  

It's actually Zach and Hackenberg  not White. They don't want a QB controversy they picked Zach to be there guy if Mike White succeeds they have to admit they made a mistake just like they passed on Mahomes and Watson because that would  make them admit they made a mistake with Hackenberg.

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jets fans sure are spoiled for no reason. Look, you’re lucky we even have a QB starting back there. I can remember when we had a prime Jeremy Kerley back there slinging the pig skin far as the eye can see.

Spoiled think more like abused you traded for Flacco and he is still on the sidelines. They have to endure 50 plus years of embarrassment including primetime. I doubt they are spoiled.