Indy in shotgun up 100 in 4th- no one respects Saleh

19 minutes ago, longsuffering88 said:

You gotta take out Wentz in a game like this. But Saleh will run out and shake hands and thank Reich after they put up 50+.

I guess he got his secured bag so he’s good?

This is the NFL. It is not the Colts job to stop the Colts it is the Jets job and if they can’t do that then you get the score run up on you. It’s not even that much of a blow out anyway. 

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

This is the NFL. It is not the Colts job to stop the Colts it is the Jets job and if they can’t do that then you get the score run up on you. It’s not even that much of a blow out anyway. 

Oooh

i like how douche Saleh mentioned Reich kept pushing it

maybe he has balls

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BurntDice said:

You would think that they want to take him out. Their trade compensation depends on it. If he plays less than 70% of snaps it’s a 2nd round pick instead of a first 

Some teams play to win games and for playoffs. It's just that we are conditioned to always be concerned with draft pick implications of games since that's all that usually matters after week 5.

10 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Kroft Maye Cole White etc too many injuries on top of having no depth 

This is the Jets.  The laughing stock of the league.  I would not be surprised if we star to see guys on the injury list with  "bad hair day"

Long time fans like myself are stuck with the Jets, but I'd advise manpower going into the college draft to find a way out of it if they are selected by the Jets.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

This is the Jets.  The laughing stock of the league.  I would not be surprised if we star to see guys on the injury list with  "bad hair day"

Long time fans like myself are stuck with the Jets, but I'd advise manpower going into the college draft to find a way out of it if they are selected by the Jets.  

Every year (decade) with various HC or player changes we're told things will change for the better.  Then, like clockwork, what we see are the SOJs.  After nine weeks (one bye): 2-6 heading into a real defense with Buffalo.  Not gonna be pretty for White/Zack/Johnson/Flacco.   

34 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Every year (decade) with various HC or player changes we're told things will change for the better.  Then, like clockwork, what we see are the SOJs.  After nine weeks (one bye): 2-6 heading into a real defense with Buffalo.  Not gonna be pretty for White/Zack/Johnson/Flacco.   

Indeed.  The Jets are a dismasted ship at sea with a broken rudder, cabin boy for a captain & scurvy outbreak among the crew to boot.  And now... Here comes Blackbeard and the Queen Anne's Revenge. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Some teams play to win games and for playoffs. It's just that we are conditioned to always be concerned with draft pick implications of games since that's all that usually matters after week 5.

Facts hah  we don’t know what playing to win is for the past 10 years 

• Upvote 1