There had never been a 45-30 final score in NFL history? Scorigami?

These type of things happen all the time.  Failed conversions and safeties create them a lot.  Calling the average NFL season 18 weeks over 100 years one per week is 1800.  1069 unique scores means about 60 percent of NFL weeks produce one scorigami.  Nothing to see here.

• Upvote 1

I feel blessed to have lived to see the Jets make it into scorigami history. I feel vindicated for being a Jets fan for over 55 years.  Thank you Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh.  Between scorigami and getting offset langauge on Zach Wilson's contract this is the practical equivelant of winning the SB.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 11:51 AM, Biggs said:

I feel blessed to have lived to see the Jets make it into scorigami history. I feel vindicated for being a Jets fan for over 55 years.  Thank you Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh.  Between scorigami and getting offset langauge on Zach Wilson's contract this is the practical equivelant of winning the SB.  

they rushed zach wilson right in the lineup

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

lol wat?

I would bet my left testicle that this isn’t true.

People sometimes use this forum for betting advice so it's only fair that you let them know you previously bet your right testicle on the last scoragami not being true.

And that you now currently only have one testicle.

I admire you "doubling down."  That takes balls guts.

:D

On 11/5/2021 at 11:51 AM, Biggs said:

Remember when we drafted the last "FQB Savior" in the top 5 of the draft 3 years ago, and the Jets thought it would be super important for that guy to begin his career under a totally avoidable black cloud over offset language in HIS contract,  regardless of the poor optics of a holdout over bullsh*t reasons and having the guys career begin with an embarrassing holdout and more "same old Jets" jokes....and then, and then repeated the same asinine process for the same stupid, pointless reasons this year? 

Awesome Tommy Boy GIF