Woke up Hung over and Dejected

kevinc855

38 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

2) This Defense is complete and utter trash. They are really bad in the middle of the field outside of Mosley. Can Saleh stop thinking CB's can be linebackers, its ******* stupid.

Unfortunately, Mosley has been hot garbage these past 2 weeks as well.  While he may bring value as the one making the defensive calls (although that didn't seem to mean much either last night), his individual on-field performance has been severely lacking.

The front 7 has a ton invested in it and is somehow even worse than the secondary that they put nothing into.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Unfortunately, Mosley has been hot garbage these past 2 weeks as well.  While he may bring value as the one making the defensive calls (although that didn't seem to mean much either last night), his individual on-field performance has been severely lacking.

The front 7 has a ton invested in it and is somehow even worse than the secondary that they put nothing into.

Agreed. I love the guy but he started missIng tackles last week he typically doesn’t and it continued last night. Likely his hamstring is still bothering him. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I would suggest maybe you take football and the Jets a little tooo seriously. That is of course, your choice.  But, if you are looking to have a little more pleasure in life, maybe skew your priorities in other areas.

Well that just sounds awfully unreasonable, don't you think?

• Haha 1

Question:  What’s the point of coming to a Jets board to post warranted frustration after a(nother) beat down only to be told that life is beautiful, don’t be such a bummer it’s only a game.  Hopefully most of us understand that life is more important than a football game.  Can we still just come and bitch after a loss without being hit with an uppercut of self righteousness?  Pretty Please?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

Self indulgence.  But let's keep it real, most people don't care iota about your personal agenda. 

I like his personal agenda and care about it greatly.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So 4 inches is the number that pops in your head when you hear massive erection?

Actually he's European so it's cm.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Question:  What’s the point of coming to a Jets board to post warranted frustration after a(nother) beat down only to be told that life is beautiful, don’t be such a bummer it’s only a game.  Hopefully most of us understand that life is more important than a football game.  Can we still just come and bitch after a loss without being hit with an uppercut of self righteousness?  Pretty Please?

Fine, be frustrated here.

But, telling us that he :

1. Obviously over drank (fine, I get that)

2.Arrived late to work because of those actions.

3. Skipped a meeting at work.

4. Told a reporting position to "get lost" because of the said football game and emotions.

Hey I consider myself a passionate fan too. Heck, I post ad nauseam on a sports forum. Have I ever, ever exhibited any of those behaviors? No. 

I hopi he was being facetious.

• Thumb Down 1

33 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

All I need to read is your headline, and you summed yourself up on this board pretty well. It now makes sense.

I woke up happy and it is a beautiful crisp day outside.I am going to see my son play baseball this weekend at his school, and will get to spend time with him. My other son will be coming home from San Francisco at XMas, and I cant wait to see him.

I would suggest maybe you take football and the Jets a little tooo seriously. That is of course, your choice.  But, if you are looking to have a little more pleasure in life, maybe skew your priorities in other areas. 

Good luck with that and I wish you well.

Are you a life coach or something?

Because you suck at it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Fine, be frustrated here.

But, telling us that he :

1. Obviously over drank (fine, I get that)

2.Arrived late to work because of those actions.

3. Skipped a meeting at work.

4. Told a reporting position to "get lost" because of the said football game and emotions.

Hey I consider myself a passionate fan too. Heck, I post ad nauseam on a sports forum. Have I ever, ever exhibited any of those behaviors? No. 

I hopi he was being facetious.

You take yourself and the internet way to serious dude 

• Haha 1

This is what the rest of this season is going to be.  Good weeks and bad.  And sometimes, bad can be horrific, like the defense last night.  Right now, the bad weeks are outnumbering the good 3 to 1.  Hoping that at least in the rest of Nov and Dec, we can get a little closer to even.

It is what it is, may as well strap in and enjoy the ride on the rollercoaster that will be the rest of the 2021 season.  Last night was rough, but once it was apparent we were gonna lose, I just relaxed and enjoyed watching the fight in the offense.

At least we seem to be figuring things out on the offensive side of the ball.  That's progress, right?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I worry about you, Lil Kevy Kev.  You're way too emotionally invested in this team.  It's like being a die hard fan of the Washington Generals and you get emotional every time you watch them lose to the Harlem Globetrotters. 

I'm so numb to this sh*t it's not even funny.  I turned the game off after White got hurt, went out and grabbed a gourmet ice cream sandwich, it was one of the most delicious treats I've ever had in my life and I completely forgot about the existence of the Jets for the 3 minutes it took me to eat it and then when I came home and saw the game again, I just laughed and took a bong hit and went to bed thinking about how good that ice cream sandwich was and how its not gross to eat two next time.

You need to beg Max to give you a food blog.  And I seriously need to hear more about the ice cream sandwich.  Flavor, etc.

For me, im happy that the offense has been showing up. 

Clearly Zach has been showing off and playing hero ball. The team knows it’s a problem and the BEST thing that can happen is not one but TWO backups have succeeded in this QB friendly system to the point where it has to make him think a bit about his hero ball tendencies. This is also in lafleuer who needs to actually treat Zach like a rookie and slowly open up the deep balls, but the other way around. 

12 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You need to beg Max to give you a food blog.  And I seriously need to hear more about the ice cream sandwich.  Flavor, etc.

Bro, let me tell you, legit, I'm eating this thing debating in my mind whether its the greatest thing I've ever tasted in my life or what.  This place is rad, local spot, local stoner surfer guy opened it, makes his own ice cream and cookies.  You'd love it because all his ice cream is named after bands/musicians for example; The Beatles - Vanilla base w/ cookie dough and Oreos.  Bon Jovi - some cinnamon tasting thing.  Def Leopard - Carmel Ice cream w/ toffee bits. Green Day - Pistachio.  etc. etc. etc.   

Last night my creation was;

smores stuff cookie - Motley Crue ice cream - vanilla w/ butterfinger and m&ms.  I added a topping of cocoa pebbles - double stuffed oreo cookie.

• Post of the Week 1