New York Jets expect QB Mike White to be recovered by next game after exiting loss with forearm injury

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Not true it is almost a 180 degree reversal from the way they were calling plays with Zach

If I had a mind for it, I'd go back and re-watch all the games to tally up the percentage of times they threw it on first down with Wilson and then with White/Johnson, because during the Colts game there was a stat mentioned that suggested they throw more with White.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If I had a mind for it, I'd go back and re-watch all the games to tally up the percentage of times they threw it on first down with Wilson and then with White/Johnson, because during the Colts game there was a stat mentioned that suggested they throw more with White.

In my memory it is lopsided, but I could be wrong. They seemed very “run, run pass” oriented when Wilson was playing - especially in the first half. It seems like they have thrown the ball considerably more with White on first down, but I’m too lazy to look it up 

they also have run some trick plays these past two games - something they didn’t do with Wilson.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kolchak said:

A QB that can't properly throw is a detriment to the team.

This guy has sat, watched and learned the NFL for 3 years hoping for an opportunity like this.  I don't doubt him for a second. 

Mike White gives us hope.  Team seems to like him.  Made some nice throws with pressure.  Jet fans coming to game against Buffalo want to see him.  Let him loose and see if he can light it up against a strong defense. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, slimjasi said:

In my memory it is lopsided, but I could be wrong. They seemed very “run, run pass” oriented when Wilson was playing - especially in the first half. It seems like they have thrown the ball considerably more with White on first down, but I’m too lazy to look it up 

they also have run some trick plays these past two games - something they didn’t do with Wilson.

Yep, that's what it seemed to me, too.

• Upvote 1