Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

22 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Always relaxing when we have played or have had a bye week.

Seattle has a bye so no happiness about Jamal  and Geno sucking

The dolphins might get a win since they play Houston, will be hilarious if they lose.

Patriots Panthers might be interesting.

Packers Chiefs will be interesting.  I hope Love lights it up.

I think Houston plays better today with an actual QB, Tyrod Taylor, back.

Feels weird though with the time difference.   But I already made a biga for focaccia and will put up a chicken soup in a bit.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The dolphins might get a win since they play Houston, will be hilarious if they lose.

251520521_4549088085155944_4301475472647

37 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Do we root for the pats?

Eff the pats.

• Sympathy 2

24 minutes ago, Hex said:

Let's root for Darnold, we aren't playing him anymore this year, so it would be nice to see him beat that scumbag

I certainly can't root for the Pats, but owning 2 of Carolina's draft picks prevents me from rooting for the Panthers either.  So I will detach myself from this one.  I do think NE wins on the road, however.  Belichick owns Darnold.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I certainly can't root for the Pats, but owning 2 of Carolina's draft picks prevents me from rooting for the Panthers either.  So I will detach myself from this one.  I do think NE wins on the road, however.  Belichick owns Darnold.

We want a Patriots win as difficult as it is to say that.

Moves that Panthers draft pick higher, moves the Patriots lower in a season where they're not going to win the AFC East anyway.  A 9-8 Patriots team that misses a Wild Card is perfectly fine with me.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Hex said:

Let's root for Darnold, we aren't playing him anymore this year, so it would be nice to see him beat that scumbag

As long as we have a R2 pick from Carolina, I am rooting against them.  Even against the Patriots.  But it does make me feel a little bit dirty just to say that.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We want a Patriots win as difficult as it is to say that.

Moves that Panthers draft pick higher, moves the Patriots lower in a season where they're not going to win the AFC East anyway.  A 9-8 Patriots team that misses a Wild Card is perfectly fine with me.

Maybe a 9-8 patriots team where Mac Jones plays horribly so the media doesn't fawn over him

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

According to Dolphin fans they play worse teams every week and somehow they've lost every week but one.

Got to love delusional Dolphin fans

I gotta say, the Jets suck, but being responsible for snapping a 20 game losing streak is a new low for the dolphins

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Two words:

RED ZONE!!!!

I sometimes find the early slot has too much going on for red zone.  Hard to get a feel for whats happening in these games when they jump around between 8 games.  Love it in the late slot when they are only tracking 3 or 4 games. 

• Upvote 1