Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

Just now, Green Ghost said:

I liked Favre a lot until he did that “Days of Our Lives” soap opera thing the last 5 or so years of his career.

As much of a d**k as Rodgers seems to be, I’ve always liked him. (Kindred spirit type of thing, I guess.)

I'd think you are more a Favre kind a guy. Rodgers is aloof.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The thing is....Mahommes has been no better than Love in this game.

Mahomes hasn't really been better than the opposing QB this whole season, it honestly isn't that surprising for me at this point

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Jordan Love, a first round pick has been sitting and watching for a year and a half. 

And he sucks. 

We should let Zach sit and watch. 

It’s the 100% recipe for success. 

Every time you post, all I can think of is the meat on those short ribs falling off the bone.

Guess what I’m getting from the butcher this week?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Every time you post, all I can think of is the meat on those short ribs falling off the bone.

Guess what I’m getting from the butcher this week?

To be fair, I only do boneless short ribs. The gristle and the bone is too much and the boneless has enough fat to give you that deep deep flavor. 

Got a great sear dredged in flour in my Dutch oven and braised for close to 5 hours. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

did you see much of the game? We were beyond awful. offensive line is banged up and the Jags were getting constant pressure. Allen had no time to throw and easily had his worse game since his rookie year, it was shocking to see against a team that's been handled by almost everyone this year

Pats will run away with this division now

I know you are down after such a bad loss, but the Jet are just what the doctor ordered. 

• Haha 2