Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

7 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He has been the niners coach now in his 5th season.

4 of those seasons are losing records and no playoffs.

At this point, the 13-3 season was just a one off mirage.

They had better hope Lance is the real deal after what they gave up to go and get him, especially when they were going to take mac jones and supposidley changed their mind.

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Always relaxing when we have played or have had a bye week.

Seattle has a bye so no happiness about Jamal  and Geno sucking

The dolphins might get a win since they play Houston, will be hilarious if they lose.

Patriots Panthers might be interesting.

Packers Chiefs will be interesting.  I hope Love lights it up.

Why would pats panthers be interesting?   Belechick OWNS Darnold.   Shoulda bet the house.  Free $

• WTF? 1

The Rams org believes in giving up draft picks for experienced and sometimes Pro Bowl players esp on defense. You can often get these impact players for a good deal sometimes under first round picks. The problem I guess is paying all these guys. And fitting them under the cap since they usually have big salaries. I mean I’d take Von Miller over a couple of picks the ones they gave up. It’s an expiring contract Denver picks up most of his salary and the Rams gave up a 2nd and a 3rd. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They had better hope Lance is the real deal after what they gave up to go and get him, especially when they were going to take mac jones and supposidley changed their mind.

IMO They’re a bad team in the toughest division in football. If Lance was anything, he’d be playing instead of Garrapolo right now.

9 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The Rams org believes in giving up draft picks for experienced and sometimes Pro Bowl players esp on defense. You can often get these impact players for a good deal sometimes under first round picks. The problem I guess is paying all these guys. And fitting them under the cap since they usually have big salaries. I mean I’d take Von Miller over a couple of picks the ones they gave up. It’s an expiring contract Denver picks up most of his salary and the Rams gave up a 2nd and a 3rd. 

Tampa Bay seems to have the same philosophy. They’re the two best teams in the sport right now. Hmmmm….

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Stafford doing his Sam Darnold impression tonight.  

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Stafford has gone full carson wentz.  You never go full carson wentz.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Matt Stafford just turned into Sam Darnold 

Can we get a Tua here… anyone?