Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Watching JAX vs Buffalo.  Jacksonville FG attempt, doink off the left upright.

Penalty.

Another attempt, wide left.

Penalty.

Another attempt, wide left.

lol

Remember about 5 years ago when the league was filled with cant miss kickers?  Now so many terrible kickers.

• Upvote 1

Darnold obviously still can’t figure out the NEP defense. Could White or would he be confused and driven to multiple errors too. But I’ll go out on a limb. I think Zach next season or year 3 will not only hold his own with them but have great games. I’d expect the Jets will add at least one more impact receiver. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Broken beyond repair at this point.  Kinda feel bad for the guy.  Glad the Jets got out when they did.

Worst thing that could have happened to him was going right fro us to another spot as presumed starter.  He needed a break to re-learn the game.  As he throws antoher pick.  #3.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remembering that time his parents threw him a surprise party when he got traded away from the Jets

thats the look of a man who knows his nfl career is over. i dont care if its PJ or Capt. Morgan i would not make him play the rest of the year.