Given what you know now, does Adam Gase deserve an apology?

T0mShane

Does he?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Does Adam Gase deserve an apology?

• Yes
    • No

Nope, he was bad.  

However, Critical Gase Theory has lost some momentum in recent weeks.  

1. I partially blame him for Darnold's lack of progression, because Gase didn't seem to emphasize growth within the system.  Darnold still sucks because he's a pre-snap shell reader, that can't adjust post snap.  This is why Belichek always gets him because he's the master at disguising shells.  

2.  The job of a coach is to coach up guys that are undervalued, and I'm going to stick with offense, because let's face it, he had no hand on the defense.  Who did we really improve?  

Herndon took a nose dive

Darnold sucked

Perriman/Anderson weren't good

Berrios sucked

OL sucked all together

RB sucked

Who was the player that actually improved?  

I'm not saying Saleh is a magician or anything, but the lack of coaching up players has to account for negativity with Gase.  

Overall, he came in billed as an offensive savant, that didn't do much in terms of adjusting to the personnel.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, NamathToCaster said:

Sam got Adam fired and will probably get Rhule fired.  Sam is in his own world and is uncoachable.  The honeymoon is over in Carolina and the media and fans are upset.  Jet fans knew what the deal was so they are not shocked.  I think Gase deserves another shot.  

I'll bet you there's a thread on the panthers forum talking about how us jets fans are laughing at them here on JN

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hex said:

I'll bet you there's a thread on the panthers forum talking about how us jets fans are laughing at them here on JN

I looked and surprisingly there is a thread asking if Sam would make a decent backup.  LOL!

The poll was understandly almost-universal in its response.    ?

• Haha 1