The ***Official*** You know you’re going to make fun of Fields MNF thread

Green Ghost

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

you know whats crazy. even thought the Bears are losing they have double the yards as the Steelers. Ben is playing horrible. this score is very misleading

Score isn't misleading the Steelers have been in control of the games since kick off... but Ben does suck.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No its exhilarating.

I'm not sold yet on Mike White being the franchise savior, unless your idea of a savior is mere "competence". Not to mention that weird "injury" of his. That kinda took the wind out of the sails for me on White. Wilson becoming the guy is way more important to the franchise.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, undertow said:

Score isn't misleading the Steelers have been in control of the games since kick off... but Ben does suck.

when i posted that Chi lead in most team stats with 3 mins less TOP. as it is right now they have 75 more yds total. they have 47 more passing and another 28 rushing. Pitts has only 1 more 1st down... oh nows it tied...

for a 20-6 lead those numbers should not be like that. and only 1 TO

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Can you imagine what it’s like right now to be a fan of an AFC North team right now?

4 teams that hate each other, all with a shot at the division title. Must be so much fun…

Honestly I can't imagine it. I can't even remember the last time I could imagine it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not sold yet on Mike White being the franchise savior, unless your idea of a savior is mere "competence". Not to mention that weird "injury" of his. That kinda took the wind out of the sails for me on White. Wilson becoming the guy is way more important to the franchise.

My idea of a "savior" is a guy who looks like he belongs in the league, and I'd say what White has brought to the table in his last 5 quarters of play is more than mere competence.  The last time the Jets had a passer throw for 400+ yards, 21 years ago, it took 69 throwing attempts and we lost the game.  

• Upvote 1