Jamal Adams: "No one really gives a damn about MY finger."

Jetsfan80

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Adams once said the football field is a “good place to die”.  A few years later and he’s whining about his finger.

This is the real Jamal:  A fake tough guy. The same Jamal Adams that hid under a table during a fight while he was at LSU.

I mean, he got half of it right

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a bit of an old article (Oct 31), but its a gem that I missed somehow:  https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article255439256.html

The highlights:

“I know what he’s going through, with that finger,” Adams said, chuckling. “I’m still going through it, obviously. I know exactly what he’s going through.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday was the first time Adams said he is still affected by his finger injury and surgery, 10 months after the operation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seattle coach Pete Carroll and defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. chose to blitz dime defensive back Ryan Neal instead on third downs. Neal had the only sack of Lawrence, and two of the three hits on him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But it didn’t work for Adams’ statistics and efforts to affect quarterbacks. He continues to blitz at less than half the 10-plus times per game he blitzed in 2020. He set the NFL record for sacks by a defensive backs with 9 1/2 last year.

This season he has zero sacks, zero quarterback hits and two passes defensed in eight games.

“It’s been tough, obviously,” he said. “In life, there are a lot of tough things that you go through, you just have to figure it out. No one really cares. No one really gives a damn about my finger.

you mean he didn't have it cut off like ronnie lott did?  what kind of a dog is he?

• Haha 1