Jamal Adams: "No one really gives a damn about MY finger."

Jetsfan80

Joe must be into Santeria.  IMO that's the only way both Darnold, and Adams could have gotten the trade value, and contracts for next year they got. 

LIVING

Witch doctors are hunting bald men to use in magic potions

By 
Jamie Pyatt, The Sun
June 7, 2017 4:34pm
170607-witch-doctors-mozambique-feature- Getty Images

Bald men are being advised to avoid Mozambique because they are allegedly being targeted by local witch doctors.

Police chiefs in Mozambique told a press conference that people with bald heads visiting the country should consider wearing hats if they go out at night, according to AFP.

Witch doctors are reportedly hunting down the hairless for use in their magic potions.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a bit of an old article (Oct 31), but its a gem that I missed somehow:  https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article255439256.html

The highlights:

“I know what he’s going through, with that finger,” Adams said, chuckling. “I’m still going through it, obviously. I know exactly what he’s going through.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday was the first time Adams said he is still affected by his finger injury and surgery, 10 months after the operation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seattle coach Pete Carroll and defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. chose to blitz dime defensive back Ryan Neal instead on third downs. Neal had the only sack of Lawrence, and two of the three hits on him.

But it didn’t work for Adams’ statistics and efforts to affect quarterbacks. He continues to blitz at less than half the 10-plus times per game he blitzed in 2020. He set the NFL record for sacks by a defensive backs with 9 1/2 last year.

This season he has zero sacks, zero quarterback hits and two passes defensed in eight games.

“It’s been tough, obviously,” he said. “In life, there are a lot of tough things that you go through, you just have to figure it out. No one really cares. No one really gives a damn about my finger.

Here is a finger for you Jamal

Gift Middle Finger GIF by Birthday Bot

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Jamal is his own meme. At this point it is undeniable that the Adams trade was one of the most lopsided in NFL history

Easily.

Right up there with Colts getting all or picks + Quentin Nelson so we could get the third best QB in that draft.

Thenus trading the QB for picks and handing Carolina QB purgatory.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Easily.

Right up there with Colts getting all or picks + Quentin Nelson so we could get the third best QB in that draft.

Thenus trading the QB for picks and handing Carolina QB purgatory.

And whatever the crap Bill O'Brien was doing with DeAndre Hopkins

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Jamal is his own meme. At this point it is undeniable that the Adams trade was one of the most lopsided in NFL history

For real.  At least when the Vikings gave up all those picks for Herschel Walker back in the day, draft picks weren't super valuable at that time in NFL history, because no one had a clue how to properly evaluate college talent.  (Not that things have gotten so much better lately, but it is better and the pre-draft process is far more legit than it used to be.)

Now that picks are a premium, giving up a Khalil Mack package of picks for a Box Safety who isn't even good is laughably dumb.  

• Upvote 2

Oh, and if not for the trash quotes by Jamal about his finger, this would be the lead on this story in my mind:

Seattle coach Pete Carroll and defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. chose to blitz dime defensive back Ryan Neal instead on third downs. Neal had the only sack of Lawrence, and two of the three hits on him.

Ryan Neal (2018 UDFA) in 21 games of action (4 starts) from 2020-present:

• 2 INTs
  • 6 Pass Deflections
  • 1.0 Sacks
  • 49 Solo Tackles
  • 4 TFLs
  • 1 Safety
  • 2 QB Hits
  • 5 QB Pressures
  • 3 QB Hurries
  • 8.5 Yards per Target allowed

Neal has Adams beat in that span in INTs and PDs, and so far this season has Adams beat in Sacks, QB Hits, QB Pressures, and Yards per Target.

Oh, and since 2020 Neal has only been sent on 20 blitzes (4 this year).  Adams has been sent on 128 (30 this year).

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

01DC8FFA-0F60-4353-BAC7-8AFE4B0E5AC8.jpeg

It’s honestly impressive. Kid achieved generational wealth by being almost average at a position of very little value by acting really energetic and excited, praying on bad teams for wow plays and negotiating Seattle into a position we’re they had to sacrifice their defense to get him sacks to make that trade less disgusting and then paying him as the best at his position all while he’s playing at the bottom 5 or 10 of said  position. You are right my Viking prince! The Prez Laughs last and the loudest. Dude should be teaching this shit at Ivey league schools. Boom! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a bit of an old article (Oct 31), but its a gem that I missed somehow:  https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article255439256.html

The highlights:

“I know what he’s going through, with that finger,” Adams said, chuckling. “I’m still going through it, obviously. I know exactly what he’s going through.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday was the first time Adams said he is still affected by his finger injury and surgery, 10 months after the operation.

But it didn’t work for Adams’ statistics and efforts to affect quarterbacks. He continues to blitz at less than half the 10-plus times per game he blitzed in 2020. He set the NFL record for sacks by a defensive backs with 9 1/2 last year.

This season he has zero sacks, zero quarterback hits and two passes defensed in eight games.

“It’s been tough, obviously,” he said. “In life, there are a lot of tough things that you go through, you just have to figure it out. No one really cares. No one really gives a damn about my finger.

Ronnie Lott laughs at this

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Psst. We got the fourth best QB in that draft.

I know.

At the time the trade was made, since we weren’t in the clock, the logic is that they have all that up for the 3rd best QB on the board.

Everything needs to be explained here. Sheesh.