Does the 2021 draft have the potential to be the worst QB heavy draft in league history?

Wit

1 hour ago, jgb said:

It has the potential to be the worst, the best, or anything in between.

Eh.  I think the ship has already sailed on best.  I can't see a universe where the 2021 QB class rivals '83 or 2004. 

Even with such a small sample size as we have I just don't think this class sports more than average or a little above average upside compared to other QB classes over the years. 

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Eh.  I think the ship has already sailed on best.  I can't see a universe where the 2021 QB class rivals '83 or 2004. 

Even with such a small sample size as we have I just don't think this class sports more than average or a little above average upside compared to other QB classes over the years. 

You're right. It's not a bell curve probability distribution. But there remains a non-zero chance of every possible outcome this early in. But each week thus far the most likely outcome has shifted further and further from the 'best ever' possibility.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, legler82 said:

Yeah what about Wilson?

7BB91A34-2F5A-4DFB-97AF-BCB792C3CFDF.jpeg

Check out ol' Geno on this thing.  A risk-taker but not a terrible one!

Daniel Jones being one of the most boring QB's on the list is no surprise at all.  Boring QB on a boring team.

Herbert and Mahomes being on the boring side of things has to be among the biggest shocks of the 2021 season.  

This is an awesome chart.  Thanks for posting!

• Upvote 1