Jets Protect Yeboah and Zuniga (NOT Josh Johnson )

8 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

I know most likely no one is stealing Josh Johnson but kind of odd not to protect him after the big game last week 

Very strange. They have protected him most weeks and now, after he plays and does well, they don't protect him. I don't get it.

7 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

I know most likely no one is stealing Josh Johnson but kind of odd not to protect him after the big game last week 

Yes, we are short on TEs only having Griffin and Wesco(FB/TE), and have 1 open roster spot so we either probably Kenny and Zuniga are brought up this week and maybe Kenny actually gets signed to the active roster unless we pick up another TE. 

15 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Is it really that odd?   They have White and Flacco ready to play and Wilson will be ready in another week.   Maybe theyd like to save some money and use the roster spot on someone that could make the team next year?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

The game was 42-10. I'm taking anything done in extended garbage time with a huge grain of salt.

This means Wilson is healthy enough to backup White.

If he is not healthy enough to start, I think it’s dumb for him to be a backup. Didn’t we make that mistake last year with Becton?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I think Saleh wants to start White regardless of Wilson's health status.

There is still a chance you'd have to go to your backup QB, happened last week. I say shut him down no matter what on Sunday. Reassess next week.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

There is still a chance you'd have to go to your backup QB, happened last week. I say shut him down no matter what on Sunday. Reassess next week.

That's the point. He's healthy enough to start. They don't want to play him, they want to play White. If Wilson was tearing it up he'd be playing on Sunday.