It's Bills Week

kevinc855

Let's shake off that Colts disaster, the Bills are coming to Jerzey this Sunday for a 1 p.m. showdown. It should be noted the Jets are 2-1 at Jetlife this year. 

I'm pumped af as I have not been in my seats since the Titans game due to a weird schedule and missed game for Halloween.

The 5-3 Bills come to town leading the AFC East, but there's more. They haven't looked exactly dominating, only beating teams that have somewhat struggled this year (WFT, Chiefs, Dolphins twice, Steelers) That's not to say they are a BAD team, not at all, but a lot of hype and with the recent loss to the Jaguars some have been questioning the team.

The offense has not be right all year, but the defense still plays well. 

How will our secondary who got shredded by Wentz hold up this week?

Will Mike ******* White have a solid game? 

How many Bills fans will embarrass themselves in the parking lot?

What are you looking for? Lets get this W! 

• Upvote 3

Josh, sweetie.  Take the week off.  Live a little.   Go hang out with Brittany.  Maybe take one of her Pilates classes.  Stretch those muscles and ligaments in preparation for the playoffs.  

The Jets?   Come on, man.  Why waste the energy?  And you don't want to look like a showboat lighting up these guys for 50 or more, do you? 

• Haha 3

they said we couldn't beat Tenn or Cincy. Henry will run all over us...which he did. Burrow and Chase are great. well there not bad...

they said after NE and Denver that they didnt think we could ever score points. 

after what i seen with this offense the last 2 games there isnt any game that we cant win. until they prove me otherwise i think we can beat anybody. 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Let's shake off that Colts disaster, the Bills are coming to Jerzey this Sunday for a 1 p.m. showdown. It should be noted the Jets are 2-1 at Jetlife this year. 

I'm pumped af as I have not been in my seats since the Titans game due to a weird schedule and missed game for Halloween.

The 5-3 Bills come to town leading the AFC East, but there's more. They haven't looked exactly dominating, only beating teams that have somewhat struggled this year (WFT, Chiefs, Dolphins twice, Steelers) That's not to say they are a BAD team, not at all, but a lot of hype and with the recent loss to the Jaguars some have been questioning the team.

The offense has not be right all year, but the defense still plays well. 

How will our secondary who got shredded by Wentz hold up this week?

Will Mike ******* White have a solid game? 

How many Bills fans will embarrass themselves in the parking lot?

What are you looking for? Lets get this W! 

Mike White puts up enough points to win and  Jets D gives up plenty to lose. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

The Jets D will defend Saleh's pride. Despite the who's our safeties question, I expect the linebackers and D line to be ornery.

An offense I expect big games from Carter, TY Johnson, Elijah Moore and Wesco. That's right I said Wesco!

Mike White remains slow and steady two TDs one int.  Josh Allen gives up four turnovers. Jets win outright in a bloodbath. I just cracked a Heineken and opened the chips I'm ready for the game! I don't care if it's Wednesday.

The Bills will feel the wrath!!

I endorse this statement 

Jets win this one. Only when they have no shot can they luck/grit themselves to a win. It'll be ugly, but we win. Defense pulls its head out of it's ass for 3 quarters, Mike White had a good day. We run all over the place. Metlife is electric. Josh Allen gives into his other side and we actually get turnovers. This starts the Bills slide, their whole season unravels and they get a draft pick two spots behind ours. Unfortunately, this lets the pats take the division, but have an early exit from the wildcard round after Mac Jones gets ejected for driving his cleats into the face of an injured defensive lineman (while on the ground, with doctors tending to him) Upon a subsequent investigation, it leaks that Belichick actually ordered him to do it through his headset, but Goodell destroys the evidence and calls the story fake news at Bill Belichick's Lifetime Achievement Award dinner. Patriots are fined a 6th round draft pick. ESPN is horrified at how stiff the penalty is. Teddy Bruschi resigns in an act of protest. Mike Vrabel turns state witness.....wait...what're we talking about again?

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

I’m gonna try to go to this game. What’s with the parking passes being so expensive? They cost more than the seats I’m looking at. 

When you have bad attendance you need to find ways to keep up the revenue

We are a "get right" team so their offense will get back on schedule. Not having Maye will hurt. We will lose soundly like the Colts game.

Okay, that was the logical me. The Jets fan in me is thinking maybe their offensive line isn't that good right now and the defense can slow Josh Allen down a little while Mike White and the offense does their best to keep up. I hope it's at least close but I want a W here.

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Mike White puts up enough points to win and  Jets D gives up plenty to lose. 

Wouldn't be the worst of outcomes IMHO. Having an offense that can score a good amount of points against a top D would be a great sign for the future.

20 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I see this as a shootout.  Take the over.  Jets lose 34-31.

I see this game being a close one also.

I’’m picturing one where we stay within striking distance throughout, but end up losing by about 10 points. I’ll go 31-21 with the Bills scoring the last TD to put the game out of reach.

Hopefully we see signs of competence from the defense, and Mike White putting up a solid performance. It’s the halfway mark of the season, it won’t be a good look for the CS if we get blown out again at home against a division rival.

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I see this game being a close one also.

I’’m picturing one where we stay within striking distance throughout, but end up losing by about 10 points. I’ll go 31-21 with the Bills scoring the last TD to put the game out of reach.

Hopefully we see signs of competence from the defense, and Mike White putting up a solid performance. It’s the halfway mark of the season, it won’t be a good look for the CS if we get blown out again at home against a division rival.

Agree. Maybe a turnover and we pull out a win but the above seems spot on. At least we are playing a game in Nov that we care about.  Haven't said that in 3-4 years.