It's Bills Week

kevinc855

On 11/10/2021 at 8:35 AM, DetroitRed said:

Jets can win this game.  Maybe they will or won't. But if you don't know they can, you haven't been paying attention

I’d give them a much better chance if the Bills didn’t just lay an egg in Jacksonville. 

the game isn’t completely unwinnable, but it’s a tall order 

• Sympathy 1

Ive lost interest a bit in the AFC east this year after the Jets early snafu, so I havent kept up much with teams like the Bills.  What I saw early and what they were last year, gives me very little hope that we have much of a chance.

Their Oline has been mediocre this year, so maybe if our Dline has a monster day?  

For this jets team to win, it basically requires a simultaneous confluence of the following factors:  a great deal of luck, a perfect gameplan, bad play by the opponent, and everyone playing with max effort 100% of the time.   

Bills need a get right game on offense, unfortunately, there isnt a better team in the league to get right against than the Jets.  That said, Money Mike White keeps the Jets in the game for 3 quarters, balling.  Moving the chains, doing his thing but that Bills D will hold us out of the end zone on few drives.  3rd quarter score will be 13-14 and the Bills will score twice in the 4th and the Jets will answer but the Bills will score a late TD to win 28-20.

Money Mike White - 68%, 325 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 11/12/2021 at 5:18 AM, Irish Jet said:

100% sure Flacco finishes this game at QB. 

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Bills need a get right game on offense, unfortunately, there isnt a better team in the league to get right against than the Jets.  That said, Money Mike White keeps the Jets in the game for 3 quarters, balling.  Moving the chains, doing his thing but that Bills D will hold us out of the end zone on few drives.  3rd quarter score will be 13-14 and the Bills will score twice in the 4th and the Jets will answer but the Bills will score a late TD to win 28-20.

Money Mike White - 68%, 325 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT.  

Money Mike White