Frank Gore fighting Deron Williams

1010WINS

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I certainly get how absurd all of this is but worth noting that Williams is a huge MMA fan, owns a big stake in one of the best MMA gyms in Texas, and trains regularly. Legit grappler. No idea how his striking is but he's been talking about competing in martial arts since he was a player.

I had no idea. He's certainly going to have a reach advantage on Gore. 

3 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Last Jake Paul PPV had 500k buys, which is pretty ******* insane. He has built a pretty successful brand for himself. 

Don’t know who Jake Paul is. My point is who wants to pay x amount of dollars to see a 40 year old former running back with no experience in the ring when history shows that it never turns out so good. Thinking Ed “ Too Tall “ Jones , Mark Gastineauand just recently that little point guard ( I forget his name think it was Roberts or Robinson) who played for the Knicks a few years ago who got knocked out like a minute into his debut 

22 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Don’t know who Jake Paul is. My point is who wants to pay x amount of dollars to see a 40 year old former running back with no experience in the ring when history shows that it never turns out so good. Thinking Ed “ Too Tall “ Jones , Mark Gastineauand just recently that little point guard ( I forget his name think it was Roberts or Robinson) who played for the Knicks a few years ago who got knocked out like a minute into his debut 

They’re paying to see Paul, not Williams or Gore. They pump the PPV with circus show fights on their undercards. Works well for them too.