I think Woody Johnson needs to take control of this QB Controversy

1010WINS

2 hours ago, 1010WINS said:

Might be worth setting up a meeting with Saleh and Douglas to cultivate a plan. 

Expectations need to be that Wilson will play when healthy. This is an evaluation year and Wilson needs reps. 

HOLY CRAP!  I have never seen a comment which I have so diametrically opposed as this one.  WOW!  If it was the wild west, we would be standing at high noon between the saloon and the mortuary, itchy trigger fingers waiting to draw on each other.  Good on ya brother.

Fat Cartoon Cowboy Ready To Draw. Desert Background With Cactus Royalty Free  Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 10282840.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, PS17 said:

“I’m diabetic” as a final defense to avoid a ban. I love the Internet. 

It was a typo. He mean to write that he read Dianetics and offer everyone on the board a free stress test.

Scientology Stress Test Tables - How the scam runs

52 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, I recall when Woody first went over to England as ambassador.  Upon meeting the Queen, he suggested her subjects would adore he more if she embraced matching pant suits and started referring to herself as "Lizzie Gal". 

Woody also asked if the US government would pay for him to get foreign language lessons if they expected him to work overseas.

41 minutes ago, BP said:

Take his thread starting keys away. Should have a minimum 500 posts.

That will just create incentive to spam. Better minimum account age to start threads. Two weeks outta take care of 90% of the issue. Trolls want a quick endorphin release, most don't have the stamina for the long game.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Expectations need to be that Wilson will play when healthy. This is an evaluation year and Wilson needs reps. 

The worst idea I have ever read on JN.  Seriously.  You can never get enough Tim Tebow.  Where's the buttfumble badge?  This one is oh so worthy.

• Upvote 2

He did, he had joe trade for Flacco. Then he went to take a sh*t. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I think Jetnation needs to get control of your thread starting. 

2 hours ago, BP said:

I looked at “I think” and I cringed

crush said I think.... his brain immediately went to "I think I need a bigger grill"

a771159ad03153746886808dec1a29ea.jpg.a725792636043aa5b1f966c1f7ad1d1c.jpg

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, 1010WINS said:

The best player, playing the best, should play.

There is no QB controversy.

The starter is the worst QB in the NFL this year.  And he is hurt.  Where he was picked should not determine who plays.

The backup had one amazing game, and one very short game till he got hurt.  But his hurt is less than Wilson's hurt, and his good play is better than Wilson's good play.

So for this week, White should start.

Next week we'll see what happens this week.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The best player, playing the best, should play.

There is no QB controversy.

The starter is the worst QB in the NFL this year.  And he is hurt.  Where he was picked should not determine who plays.

The backup had one amazing game, and one very hsort game till he got hurt.  But his hurt is less than Wilson's hurt, and his good play is better than Wilson's good play.

So for this week, White should start.

Next week we'll see what happens this week.

Agreed. If White craps the bed and plays badly for multiple games, then I think Zach maybe should get another chance. He hasn't played when LaFleur was at the booth yet, but I doubt that would make such a difference.

3 hours ago, 1010WINS said:

Completely agree.

I think Woody needs to step in and make more personnel decisions.

He's been the owner of the NY Jets far longer than Saleh and Douglas have even been in the NFL (let alone at a decision making level)

His experience should supersede their supposed expertise. 

• Haha 3