I think Woody Johnson needs to take control of this QB Controversy

1010WINS

3 hours ago, 1010WINS said:

Might be worth setting up a meeting with Saleh and Douglas to cultivate a plan. 

Expectations need to be that Wilson will play when healthy. This is an evaluation year and Wilson needs reps. 

The evaluation has been made.  Wilson will be traded in the offseason before the draft.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, 1010WINS said:

Might be worth setting up a meeting with Saleh and Douglas to cultivate a plan. 

Expectations need to be that Wilson will play when healthy. This is an evaluation year and Wilson needs reps. 

Don't you know that Woody Johnson makes his decisions based on what the fans say?!  Why would you ever say this?!

There is no problem here.  

The offense needs to develop.  ZW needs to develop.  MW developed while on the practice squad and playing 2/3/4 team.  ZW will learn while he recovers and practices.  MW should play QB until he gets hurt or exposed.  The big difference between ZW and MW is that ZW was the proclaimed starting/franchise QB, and as such needs to be given a long leash.  MW should have a shorter leash, but for so long as he is playing like he is, keep him playing.   Maybe he can get something out of Mims.

There is a new QB competition this off season.  Russell Wilson was not supposed to be the starter-look how that ended up

I don't see MW being a successful long-term starter, but he will be a long term QB2 in the NFL and make his family alot of money.  Good for him.  But ZW has to show that he can be a successful starting QB consistently.   To paraphrase a favorite saying of mine, for now, i would rather ZW sit on the sideline, recover and learn and suspect that he can't play QB, then have him play and confirm it.  

So until MW is disqualified, play him. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I know it’s tempting, @The Crusher, but you cannot ban this guy. Imagine depriving the world of “I’m diabetic and enjoy posting on this forum.”

Nah.  It’s all downhill from there for that guy.  Ban him on a high note.  Meaning forever and always he’ll be JN’s George Costanza.  That’s the stuff of legends.  

image.gif.752021a047a5cc2f973524723c610ffa.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, munchmemory said:

May I just say that the entire gallows concept was a fantastic idea.  Not sure who came up with it, but kudos to that person.  Already a ton of laughs from that thing.

For real.  So many people get banned and many of us don’t always know what the tipping point was that led to their demise.  This gives us all the answers we crave and, as you note, quality entertainment to boot.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Do you know your appeal to emotions for your diabetes is being given to a fattie that thinks Crisco is a food group?

And that’s exactly why he thought it might work, I imagine!  He thought  @The Crusher would be all like “Dude, I get it, my destructive eating impacts my thread starting capabilities too.”

After all, how many times has @CTM called Crusher “Bacon Brain” over the years?  

And where the f**k IS that guy lately?  @GATAbot must have accidentally launched the self-destruct feature…

This may be the worst idea That I have ever heard.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Agreed .. this is a developmental season for our FQB .. if he benefits from watching .. let him sit. If hes healthy and ready let him play. Whichever.is more beneficial for Wilson's decelopment will be the answer.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk