5 Millionth Post

8 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Damn. That’s a lot of posts. Really glad I’ve only read about 2-5% of those posts. Jets fans are insufferable. 

Tbh, I can't stand when people say that about Jet fans.  Why are we insufferable?  We are the butt of jokes nationally for how bad this team is.  We're not allowed to be upset?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BP said:

@ECURB I know you don’t own a toy rocket store anymore, but please come out of retirement. You have the skills and ability that can’t be taught, you’re just born with them.

How many do we need? Also can we talk about how Chad Pennington was under rated? ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, ECURB said:

How many do we need? Also can we talk about how Chad Pennington was under rated? ??‍♂️

Here’s the thing, if you bring up Pennington again I will ask @NJ to go into the archives and post that naked picture of you in your bedroom masturbating to Pennington paraphernalia strewn throughout the room and ceiling.  Are really don’t think we want to do that. Well, maybe we do :rl: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Damn. That’s a lot of posts. Really glad I’ve only read about 2-5% of those posts. Jets fans are insufferable. 

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tbh, I can't stand when people say that about Jet fans.  Why are we insufferable?  We are the butt of jokes nationally for how bad this team is.  We're not allowed to be upset?

4 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

No need to project yourself onto the rest of us.

I’m definitely insufferable that’s for sure.

• Haha 1