5 Millionth Post

The 5 millionth post was stolen, clearly this forum is just full of post fraud. 

We need a post audit immediately, so we can overturn the results of this sham 5 millionth post identification, and put me, clearly the greatest poster posting great posts greatly, as the obvious 5 millionth poster that I am.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We're more likely to find out who made the 10 millionth post than the 5 millionth.

Yeah sorry, just didn't have any time. And then when I tried to figure out it is near impossible after the fact.

As was suggested in here, I should have just guessed and picked one. Everyone would have been happy then.  My bad I really wanted to figure it out.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah sorry, just didn't have any time. And then when I tried to figure out it is near impossible after the fact.

As was suggested in here, I should have just guessed and picked one. Everyone would have been happy then.  My bad I really wanted to figure it out.

No worries, man. You have a lot going on, and who made the 5 millionth post isn't really all that important in the big picture.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Hex said:

No worries, man. You have a lot going on, and who made the 5 millionth post isn't really all that important in the big picture.

I know but we bought that new motorcycle as a giveaway and I feel bad. Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep it.  :)

Although we are at 5.1 already so 6 isn't that far away I guess!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

I know but we bought that new motorcycle as a giveaway and I feel bad. Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep it.  :)

Although we are at 5.1 already so 6 isn't that far away I guess!

Just wait until JD takes a safety with the 4th pick.  We will be at 6M on draft night.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 12:16 PM, Lith said:

Just wait until JD takes a safety with the 4th pick.  We will be at 6M on draft night.

Maybe @Maxman can have IT guy place a marker in the programming sequence w/next update to flag every 1 millionth post. Just a thought. 

Lead up to & including FA should get us close to 5.25!

Don’t even kid about Hamilton at #4 and I love him as a player.