Mike White "I should have been a first overall pick".

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As White prepares to start again on Sunday for the Jets against the Bills, he says he doesn’t know why NFL teams didn’t believe in him as a starting quarterback, but he always believed in himself.

Other than regret over the waste of a 2nd overall pick, does any Jets fan honestly care how/where we find a 26-27 yr old FQB?  If White proves worthy of being the Jets' starter for the next decad

If you ask me, I should've been born a billionaire trust fund baby.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And true.

First time you agreed with anyone on this board. I know that was hard to admit. Don't worry, you have it within yourself to recognize your own hangups and stop pushing them onto others. Good on you for taking this first big step.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, jgb said:

First time you agreed with anyone on this board. I know that was hard to admit. Don't worry, you have it within yourself to recognize your own hangups and stop pushing them onto others. Good on you for taking this first big step.

I wish I was perfect like you.  From the way you jump in to pile on etc you are  my hero.  

Who asked you

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm not mad, theres no reason to be mad.

You can continue this line of nonsense as long as you want and the reply will be the same.  Its not that important to me, seems to be for you though

You’re so self aware.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I wish I was perfect like you.  From the way you jump in to pile on etc you are  my hero.  

Who asked you

Posts on public forum for 15 years.

Still asks “who asked you”.

flu dying GIF

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Posts on public forum for 15 years.

Still asks “who asked you”.

flu dying GIF

You type something stupid, I question it and you go on a tirade.  Then you cant move on, you feel the need to argue all F'n day..  Cute but youre the one having trouble with grasping message board protocol

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You type something stupid, I question it and you go on a tirade.  Then you cant move on, you feel the need to argue all F'n day..  Cute but youre the one having trouble with grasping message board protocol

My response to you when you questioned it was “you’re easy”.

Since then you’ve been in overdrive trying to insult me because you bit on a troll post. Explain how that’s a tirade.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And are you this desperate to try and goad me into some kind of stupid argument?

Desperate? Goading you into an argument requires little to no effort. You’re the one that keeps extending this.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Desperate? Goading you into an argument requires little to no effort. You’re the one that keeps extending this.

Im not the one arguing.  You cant seem to grasp this.  I dont give a shlt about your desperate attempts.  Yes desperate.  

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, I did it, your 20 posts were what, from a hacker?  You cant shut up because I disagreed with your ZW comment.  

Youre easy as they come, disagree and laugh at the endless number of posts to come.  

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, I did it, your 20 posts were what, from a hacker?  You cant shut up because I disagreed with your ZW comment.  

Youre easy as they come, disagree and laugh at the endless number of posts to come.  

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

You aren’t saving face, like usual. Really have no idea why you do this to yourself.

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

You aren’t saving face, like usual. Really have no idea why you do this to yourself.

You’re making a fool out of yourself.  Do continue.  You really are this twisted over a post that disagreed with you.  

If he was first overall, Trubisky wouldn't have the misfortune of being 'the guy picked before Mahomes and Watson' because Mike White would be 'the guy picked before Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson'