Random Topic: Jeff Ulbrich bought Adam Gase's house

drsamuel84

1 hour ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

That house was built on an ancient burial ground.  I hope he exhumed the bodies and found them a proper resting place or he is  doomed just like the previous occupant???

Like Gase, Ulbrich’d defense is haunted by the ghosts of Mike Maccagnan’s ineptitude.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

That house was built on an ancient burial ground.  I hope he exhumed the bodies and found them a proper resting place or he is  doomed just like the previous occupant???

That explains why the defense has been playing bad

5 hours ago, varjet said:

We saw the house on TV.  Its a nice house.  Rex lived in Chatham too.  

I guess these guys have no choice, but its amazing how they buy houses, given their job spans.  He could be fired next year. 

Why wouldn’t they buy?
You guys realize how much the real estate market has appreciated, right? I’ll bet Gase easily made $500,000 on the sale. Ulbrich will probably make more if he’s here a couple years. He’s definitely not going to lose money.

47 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Why wouldn’t they buy?
You guys realize how much the real estate market has appreciated, right? I’ll bet Gase easily made $500,000 on the sale. Ulbrich will probably make more if he’s here a couple years. He’s definitely not going to lose money.

true. and renting only pays someone elses mortgage. 

On 11/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, Maxman said:

Hey I removed the image. Let the record state that you posted proof. I just didn't want the guys address out there.

Fair enough, I get it but just for clarification, the image I pulled is 100% public information it's an official NJ website that doesn't require logins or anything.  Anyone can look it up.  With that being said, I get it.  If I was in any of these peoples shoes I wouldn't want my info out there like that.

2 hours ago, drsamuel84 said:

Fair enough, I get it but just for clarification, the image I pulled is 100% public information it's an official NJ website that doesn't require logins or anything.  Anyone can look it up.  With that being said, I get it.  If I was in any of these peoples shoes I wouldn't want my info out there like that.

I totally understand that, I just don't want anyone to run with this and say that JetNation posted it. That is what happens unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

On 11/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, Green Ghost said:

Why wouldn’t they buy?

Buying a 3.2M house in NJ costs 32K up front in taxes.  Every house over 1M pays 1% to the state - probably over 100K in closing costs.  So, investment wise, sure, Gase got in, and got fired at the right time, but you can't expect that to happen again.  Renting is typically the right move under 5 years.