Gruden is suing Goodell and the NFL...

Beerfish

Hope they both get what they deserve which is Gruden gets nothing except that more negative items come out about him and Roger Goodell gets fired for bring Shane upon the league as it happened under his watch. Can’t stand the both of them 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, slats said:

Anyone who brings Shane upon the league deserves be fired, I agree. 

Then there's a lot of people who deserve to be fired. That's not the problem, the problem is that the NFL probably had other emails from other people, but they targeted Gruden for whatever reason. 

36 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Can you imagine some of the beliefs and opinions guys like Goodell and Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder and pretty much every owner has behind closed doors?

There's going to be a lot of very nervous owners, coaches and execs googling "how do I clear my email history for good?" 

Goodell better watch his 4th point of contact. 

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Gruden got what he deserved.

With that said, there is no question in my mind that the NFL performed a serious cover-up over the action of the Washington Redskins and their Owner Dan Snyder.

So I hope, with all my heart, that that cover-up gets exposed, and all the horrid and wrong-doing done by the Redskins and Snyder are made public as part of discovery in this case.

So I'm rooting for Gruden on this one.

What I'm wondering is why the NFL targeted Gruden and covered up Snyder and the Redskins? Is it a money situation, or what?

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Gruden got what he deserved.

With that said, there is no question in my mind that the NFL performed a serious cover-up over the action of the Washington Redskins and their Owner Dan Snyder.

So I hope, with all my heart, that that cover-up gets exposed, and all the horrid and wrong-doing done by the Redskins and Snyder are made public as part of discovery in this case.

So I'm rooting for Gruden on this one.

Agreed. Gruden is a scumbag, but so is Goodell. Hopefully this gets all those other emails out in public.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Hope Gruden brings down the entire ******* league 

Yeah. That would be great.  Why don't you shoot yourself in the foot  and cut off your nose too.  I don't know about you, but I enjoy football and have no desire to see the league fail.  So you can do what?  Watch American Idol on Sunday nights?  Please.

• Haha 1