The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

33 minutes ago, CSNY said:

After reminiscing about the 81 playoff game at Shea in the ANY OLD TIMERS THREAD JETS WIN TODAY 31-27. Seriously I do believe they win a close one today D Line has to show up to give us any chance to win and I think they do 

And the Bills fumble the opening kickoff and the Jets run it in for a td. And josh Allen throws 4 int

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, BP said:

Dude, that’s the Concorde. It’s no longer flying lol and it was crashing a lot before that

BP sorry but This image of the plane is not one of the SST CONCORD I would post picture of Concord and you will be able to see the difference but don’t know how to do it 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CSNY said:

BP sorry but This image of the plane is not one of the SST CONCORD I would post picture of Concord and you will be able to see the difference but don’t know how to do it 

Ok, good. I’ll take your word for it. Now the Jets will win.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CSNY said:

After reminiscing about the 81 playoff game at Shea in the ANY OLD TIMERS THREAD JETS WIN TODAY 31-27. Seriously I do believe they win a close one today D Line has to show up to give us any chance to win and I think they do 

Man. I have to read that thread.  That, and the Todd to Barkum game to beat the Dolphins, locked me in for good

4 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Man. I have to read that thread.  That, and the Todd to Barkum game to beat the Dolphins, locked me in for good

Detroit Red   It is a great thread many of us old timers shared our recollections of that Playoff game and of that season. The games that you just mentioned and one that really wasn’t discussed was the final game of the season against the Packers where I forget who was the QB for the Pack might have been Lynn Dickey of Don Majkowski but whoever played was sacked close to ten times that game. Jets won like 24-3 I think but it wasn’t even that close. Total domination by the Sack Exchange that game. Apologies for temporary of change of course in thread And now back to today’s game and impending Jet Victory 

• Upvote 1