The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

6 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Through two starts white is showing a becton like tendency to take himself out of games with non-injury injuries. Hope he doesn’t sprain his fingernail today 

9am on Game day and you’re spewing this diarrhea in a game thread. 

think about that for a second

• Upvote 1

Woke up quick at about noon just thought that I had to be at MetLife soon.

Gotta throw TDs before the day begins and fans start bitching about GMs.

Dropped back to pass and damn near went blind, young Fellas in the stands throwin’ up Jets signs. 

It went to the house and the Bills lost the grip.

Cause watching the Jets is always hard

Come talking that trash, it’s probably about or Right Guar.

Knowing nothing in life but hoping Mike White’s legit

Don’t  quote me boy, Zach ain’t done sh*t.

(I love Zach though, too)

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Excited to see some Flacco action today 

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Would be pretty sweet to destroy bills SB season with back to back losses to the two worst teams in football 

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Are we just pretending that he played last Week now 

25 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Through two starts white is showing a becton like tendency to take himself out of games with non-injury injuries. Hope he doesn’t sprain his fingernail today 

No game prediction today, but I predict this Nico iteration is banned by halftime, latest.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Woke up quick at about noon just thought that I had to be at MetLife soon.

Gotta throw TDs before the day begins and fans start bitching about GMs.

Dropped back to pass and damn near went blind, young Fellas in the stands throwin’ up Jets signs. 

It went to the house and the Bills lost the grip.

Cause watching the Jets is always hard

Come talking that trash, it’s probably about or Right Guar.

Knowing nothing in life but hoping Mike White’s legit

Don’t  quote me boy, Zach ain’t done sh*t.

(I love Zach though, too)

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

I find it hard to believe that White didnt want to play real bad. This is his chance and he told some sports journalist that he should have been the # 1 pick in the draft.

You dont talk like that and run from any opponent.

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Parlay alert: A pre-death, unwashed libertarian cancel-king icon Aaron Rodgers gets (temporarily) healthy against Jamal Adams all afternoon and puts up 50 against the Portland Seahawks and King County’s robust 80% vaccination rate. After the game, Jamal Adams reminds everyone that his finger is still struggling with Ivermectin poisoning. 

Lets Go Brandon

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Parlay alert: A pre-death, unwashed libertarian cancel-king icon Aaron Rodgers gets (temporarily) healthy against Jamal Adams all afternoon and puts up 50 against the Portland Seahawks and King County’s robust 80% vaccination rate. After the game, Jamal Adams reminds everyone that his finger is still struggling with Ivermectin poisoning. 

Mods

no politics 

38 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

That plane is modern and much smaller. And, see those things that flip up at the ends of the wings? Thats relatively new technology

This is a Concorde.

Concorde%20Blog.jpg

I already conceded it wasn’t a concord and now you post a pic of it anyways lol we’re doomed

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Gameday, 11/14.  Last time we played on 11/14, Jets played the Browns, winning in OT 26-20, on a TD set up by this great 3rd down conversion reception by Jerricho Cotchery.  Good omen?

Injured Cotchery Gains 10 Yards and Jets' Praise - The New York Times

Mike Effing White might have a good day, but our defence won’t stop Allen  for both throwing and running for 200yrds.

Of course in football you have a lot of strange outcomes. Basically all teams come out flat on some days, there are injuries that upend schemes, etc. We saw this last week when the Bills lost to Jax and their strong offense only scored 6 points. Who'd have thunk that, nobody. But I don't see this happening again this week esp coming from a team playing terrible defense. I hope I'm wrong and our D coaching staff is able to fix problems but they would have to fix almost everything. So I don't see this as even being close. Bills 34 Jets 20.