The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Mother ****. 

Are you ******* kidding me again? God ******* dammit, piece of sh*t ******* refs and their ******* bullsh*t. These ******* assholes dont give a flying **** about player safety, miss me with that ******* noise. 

The league needs to reprimand this ******* officiating crew. They are all pieces of ******* sh*t. 

And get the **** off your ass Saleh, go out there and raise a ******* stink and let them know what's what, they might start ******* throwing more flags to protect our fuxking quarterback if you show you ******* care. 

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Facts said:

You seem to be the only one triggered by one post about Mac Jones.

Typical 20-something year old millennial.

Repeat after me: I have no say. I have no power. My opinion means nothing more than anyone else’s.

Jets game thread bruf, not the self flagellation, whiny thread.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Which, again, would require them to be giving  an effort.  What about the coverage by the CBs in the 2nd red zone trip.  Sack by Lawson and Williams?

I was told this team doesn’t care.  That they’ve quit.  Turned on the coaching staff even.  Just find it funny how the narrative immediately switches to “the bills are sleepwalking” and not “the young kids are playing hard and trying out there”.  I guess the Titans and Bengals just slept through their games too.

Well, if you think the Bills O is putting up a fight, I don't  see it. 

1 minute ago, Facts said:

You seem to be the only one triggered by one post about Mac Jones.

Typical 20-something year old millennial.

Repeat after me: I have no say. I have no power. My opinion means nothing more than anyone else’s.

Someone else immediately called you annoying and told you to shut the f*ck up, lmfao.

11 minutes ago, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

Coaching Duh.... He has one of the best OC's in the league

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

The “he’d suck if he was here and Zach/Sam would be a HOF if he was there…” stuff has been going on for 3 1/2 years now with every young QB who plays well for another team.

It’s lazy, and a loser mentality.