The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Maybe don’t jump in then?

Not jumping in. The guy accused you of being a milenial. I thought you were the dad so maybe 65. But your the son, not the dad. Hence the confusion. Its not a big deal. Hey look your team sucks! Thats what should be the focus of this thread

1st and 20, they get 19 1/2 yards on downs 2 and 3, then get a delay of game penalty on 4th down. That is all you needed to see today. It is painfully obvious that they have no idea what they are doing on either side of the ball. 2 quarters of that vaginal spooge is all I am prepared to tolerate today. It's off to the gym at 230pm, like every Sunday. Oh and Corey Davis a #1? LMAO

• Upvote 2

Corey Davis.  Man bump all the threads after we signed this joke.  I was vocAl about us overpaying for this tool. Was told many times No Davis is good he’s gonna be so good for us. I said you all were nuts (that told me I was wrong). 

davis is a “make a nice play”…. Have a nice to really good game. Then suck for 4-6 weeks and then repeat cycle. F’ing joke.  

• Upvote 1