The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

22 minutes ago, BP said:

I already conceded it wasn’t a concord and now you post a pic of it anyways lol we’re doomed

No worries BP. You graciously admitted an error and as you stated after the admission “Now the Jets can win” which they will ?

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Plot twist

the bengals game was a coming out party for Michael Carter, not Mike While 

Plot twist Mike White is the reason Carter had a coming out party.  This offense is designed for Carter but Wilson refuses to dump it off, and if you rewatch last weeks game Johnson was also forcing the ball down field not taking the wide open dump offs.  This is Mike White’s doing.  Hopefully Wilson learns to play the same way and use his big arm and extension of plays ability as needed instead of trying to play every down that way.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Probably missing at least the first half 

who can give me a fair recap of White ?

He was great. Set fire to the Bills secondary to the tune of 246 yards and three TDs in the first half. Pure mastery. Michael Carter had all but four of those receiving yards.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He was great. Set fire to the Bills secondary to the tune of 246 yards and three TDs in the first half. Pure mastery. Michael Carter had all but four of those receiving yards.

I don’t think they have allowed 250 yd passer all season.  With the Bills  injuries at D tackle, Jets need to establish the run

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

This titless wonder has released ANOTHER song, this one 10 minutes long,  about hating some guy she dated for like 10 minutes. Because some guy pissed you off by leaving his shoes on in the house or put too much grated cheese on your liguini is not grounds for "Freedbird"/"Stairway to Heaven"-epic length. 

LET'S GO JETS!

Some defense, that would be nice.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

That plane is modern and much smaller. And, see those things that flip up at the ends of the wings? Thats relatively new technology

This is a Concorde.

Concorde%20Blog.jpg

All I can think of is the pilot saying, "Oh sheet, we're gonna crash into that hotel at the end of the runway!".

They British Airways and Air France SSTs would land and take off from JFK over Rockaway a few times every week; loud as hell. Ypu had to stop what you were doing until it passed

15 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

I don’t think they have allowed 250 yd passer all season.  With the Bills  injuries at D tackle, Jets need to establish the run

Yeah forget the run, the Bills middle is either injured or has Covid, the run should be easy.

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

This titless wonder has released ANOTHER song, this one 10 minutes long,  about hating some guy she dated for like 10 minutes. Because some guy pissed you off by leaving his shoes on in the house or put too much grated cheese on your liguini is not grounds for "Freedbird"/"Stairway to Heaven"-epic length. 

LET'S GO JETS!

Some defense, that would be nice.

I'm not a fan but having worked in the music industry,  I have a ton of respect. She knows her audience and that song you just trashed is going to fill stadiums and arenas for her. You can argue her success. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bugg said:

All I can think of is the pilot saying, "Oh sheet, we're gonna crash into that hotel at the end of the runway!".

They British Airways and Air France SSTs would land and take off from JFK over Rockaway a few times every week; loud as hell. Ypu had to stop what you were doing until it passed

Yes sir. Hanging out on the Boardwalk on 108 street in the Rockaways remember seeing them take off and a couple minutes later you would hear the sonic boom when they were allowed to open her up when it got over the ocean 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Yes sir. Hanging out on the Boardwalk on 108 street in the Rockaways remember seeing them take off and a couple minutes later you would hear the sonic boom when they were allowed to open her up when it got over the ocean 

I lived on Beach 127th St. as a kid.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And, while we're dreaming, Bill Belichick gets exiled from the league for being a cheating scumbag.

It happened to Steinbrenner lol but BB is gonna be 70 next April, he’s gonna be gone soon. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

8 minutes ago, CSNY said:

They weren't supposed to open it up until they got way out over the ocean, but the FAA didn't do anything to stop them doing so as soon as they saw the ocean.