The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

Just now, Claymation said:

Buffalo is taking away the middle of the field forcing White to throw outside the numbers and downfield. That’s not his game.

Agreed, and that’s why Mike White is, and will forever be, backup material.

The amount of fans who were willing to throw the #2 pick in the garbage 5 weeks into his career in favor of this guy was always mind boggling.

Especially since Wilson’s 2nd half performance against the Titans, arguably the best team in football, was more impressive than anything White showed against the Bengals. It was also more impressive than anything the other kids like Lawrence, Fields and Jones have shown to date.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Was a great story for the couple of weeks it lasted. As a Jet fan I have had little choice but to learn to enjoy small victories, however fleeting they maybe.

James Morgan is a free agent. Maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle for a week or two with him.

I do love a good comeback story.

• Sympathy 1

If the games continue like this, there needs to be a real conversation and booting JD and Saleh, one and done or not. 

It is extremely clear Saleh doesnt have any idea what he is doing and his players certainly dont give a sh*t. 

Anyone who thinks Saleh isnt just a defensive gase is insane. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

It’s amusing to see the Zach fan club members’ takes. The Jets have sucked for a decade, we have the least talented roster in the NFL, a coach that looks like he’s asleep, but this game is Mike White’s fault. Ok. 

We’re just saying White isn’t the miracle boy you’ve been salivating over for the last three week ax 

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

It’s amusing to see the Zach fan club members’ takes. The Jets have sucked for a decade, we have the least talented roster in the NFL, a coach that looks like he’s asleep, but this game is Mike White’s fault. Ok. 

There is no Zach Wilson club. There are fans that irrationally hate him so they hype up a 27 year old practice quad back up instead of being patient with their ridiculously talented and hard working #2 pick . 

Have to consider dropping Saleh. The decline in the defence has been inexplicable. Gregg Williams had this unit playing a mediocre level with trash like Neville Hewitt starting at LB. 

It's just not acceptable. Douglas and Saleh have done nothing but take an already sinking ship and sink it further. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Meanwhile, WTF is going on in NE today?   Jones puts up another 21.  Let's hear all "the guy is a clown" rhetoric.  

Right now?  I think NE, not an inconsistent Buffalo, takes our division.  Jones rookie of the year and another Brady.

Hence why I had Mac as my second best QB going into draft 

• Upvote 1