The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah, why not?

He’s still younger than Carroll and Belichick 

Or we could throw the kitchen sink at Harbaugh and buy him out of his Michigan contract.

I’d vastly prefer either over hiring the Titans OC and the Browns director of player personnel.

Hasn’t been a HC since 2008. Hard, hard pass.

3BA60A0A-698A-4DBB-A550-C83AC2125159.jpeg

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Frankly, watching the Bills the last three weeks, I think NE has a better change of making it to the Super Bowl than Buffalo.

All the Pats have to do is get into the playoffs and keep games close …and the NFL will make it happen …especially if Tampa keeps advancing 

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Wins: @ Dolphins, vs Washington, vs Texans, @ Chiefs, vs Dolphins, @ Jets

Losses: vs Steelers, @ Titans, @ Jaguars

Their "best" win was at the Chiefs.

OK, fair.  But I don't think that proves definitively they aren't a great team.  You can only play the teams on your schedule, and they've been pretty much dominant.  Point differential means more than W-L record in most cases.

Just now, Warfish said:

I could be convinced at this point to clean house at seasons end. JD, Saleh, all of them. This team is not a pro-level product. It’s infuriating. I see no argument to support this GM and staff beyond patience for patience sake.

If the rest of the season stays like this or , somehow , gets worse ….I don’t see how that isn’t a viable option. 

Just now, Warfish said:

I could be convinced at this point to clean house at seasons end. JD, Saleh, all of them. This team is not a pro-level product. It’s infuriating. I see no argument to support this GM and staff beyond patience for patience sake.

I’m hoping after this week they install a relegation system.  Relegate the jets, promote the University of Georgia.

• Haha 2