The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, fair.  But I don't think that proves definitively they aren't a great team.  You can only play the teams on your schedule, and they've been pretty much dominant.  Point differential means more than W-L record in most cases.

And anyone who watched that Titans game knew the Bills outplayed them. They lost on Allen slipping on a 4th down.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I could be convinced at this point to clean house at seasons end. JD, Saleh, all of them. This team is not a pro-level product. It’s infuriating. I see no argument to support this GM and staff beyond patience for patience sake.

I am there also. This is epic bad. Reminds me of the 10 games with Lou Holtz. Every game was a disaster

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

The Johnson’s will just hire another dickbag, shot in the dark rookie HC/GM duo instead of giving this man whatever he wants…

image.gif.0f4dc30b9302570467b877da5bbc456c.gif

I don't know if Shanny wants to coach anymore, but I'd be happy to see him as team VP. Let him pick the next GM and coach. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

This won’t please the rabid fan base, but I think you have to ride with this GM and coaching staff at least until the end of their contracts.  Constantly changing regimes is no way to run an organization.  You picked a path.  Play it through to the end.

Patience for patience sake.

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Hasn’t been a HC since 2008. Hard, hard pass.

3BA60A0A-698A-4DBB-A550-C83AC2125159.jpeg

He last was a HC in 2013

He changed up his entire offense to suit a gimmicky, flash in the pan QB like RGIII and had Washington in the playoffs. Also played a big part in developing Cousins during his limited time there.

People still bring up Bill Cowher every new Jets coaching cycle and he hasn’t coached since 2007 and was never known as a legitimate offensive guru like Shanny.

I’d take a senile, pissing his pants Shanahan over any of the likely Jets choices all day, everyday.