The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

How did these f*cks do it again?  And us?  We got another bum.

Mac is good. I’ve been watching him when I can and it’s no fluke. The kid is smart, efficient and good at running that offense.

He is Brady-lite and we picked Josh Rosen 2.0

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

How did these f*cks do it again?  And us?  We got another bum.

Like I quoted you before, it’s because they have the greatest head coach ever.  And I think it’s time to give credit to mcdaniels as the greatest OC ever.  If zach was in NE, he’d be doing the same.  The jets could have prime Tom Brady at qb and would still suck.

• Sympathy 2

The attitude of the CS and HC is that it’s exhibition season and Saleh expected this and thinks his team is “learning” every week and very close to putting it together. Who does he think he’s kidding. It’s regular season it’s not supposed to be a learning experience you expect the team to be competitive and they aren’t. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, fair.  But I don't think that proves definitively they aren't a great team.  You can only play the teams on your schedule, and they've been pretty much dominant.  Point differential means more than W-L record in most cases.

Look at their upcoming schedule with the red hot Patriots on their ass.

vs Colts, @ Saints, vs Patriots, @ Buccaneers, vs Panthers, Patriots, vs Jets, vs Falcons. 

5 of the next 8 games are going to be tough games for the Bills. The Panthers, Jets and Falcons are guaranteed W's. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because this is the Jets.  It can always get worse.

And as poorly a job as Douglas has done, Mike Maccagnan was worse.  Expect the Johnson's to hire another Maccagnan as the next GM.

Macc’s record is better than JD’s record.

What are you seeing that I’m not here? Where is the good about JD worth sticking with?

And is fear it could get worse a reason to stick with embarrassing ineptitude?

Just now, heymangold said:

Like I quoted you before, it’s because they have the greatest head coach ever.  And I think it’s time to give credit to mcdaniels as the greatest OC ever.  If zach was in NE, he’d be doing the same.  The jets could have prime Tom Brady at qb and would still suck.

I agree.  Just being rhetorical.  They found a system which works and it was a matter of dumping Cam then finding Jones to make it click again.

Just now, Facts said:

Mac is good. I’ve been watching him when I can and it’s no fluke. The kid is smart, efficient and good at running that offense.

He is Brady-lite and we picked Josh Rosen 2.0

Mike would be that good with the O-Line, running game and Defense; there is little pressure on him - The first two scores were 90% running; and then an INT with great field position. Not dissing Mac = but this is a full team sport - Mac goes into a team running the same offense and defense for 20 years; quality coaching that doesn't have to learn on the fly; Mac is a rookie, but he is surrounded by vets and other players that have been playing in that system for years.

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Can it though?  How can it get worse?   I’m not advocating firing anyome, but this is as bad of a football team with the least amount of talent as there is.  

Only way I think it gets worse is if the players start giving the fans the bird and start assaulting the referees. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1