Jets Inactives Today ( Perine Wilson Johnson Zuinga)

jetsrule128

Jets- OL Isaiah Williams RB Lamical Perine QB Zach Wilson DL Jonathan Marshall DL Tim Ward S Elijah Riley LB Noah Dawkins OL Grant Hermanns CB Lamar Jackson S Natrell Jamerson QB Josh Johnson WR DJ Montgomery OL Ross Pierschbacher OL Dru Samia DL Tanzel Smart WR Vycint Smith RB Austin Walter DL Jabari Zuinga 

Bills CB Cam Lewis OL Jamil Douglas LB Trumaine Edwards DT Brandin Bryant -  OL Jacob Capra QB Jake Fromm WR Tanner Gentry LB Joe Giles Haris CB Olaijah Griffin WR Isaiah Hodgins OL Evin Ksiezarczk DE Mike Love CB Nick Mccloud TE Quintin Morris WR Austin Proehl S Josh Thomas TE Kahale Warring CB Rached Wildgoose RB Antonio Williams 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He did but when you stupidly trade assets for a guy like flacco you have to justify it some how.

except if Flacco doesn't play it is a 6th, if he plays enough it's a 5th.

I guess it is a moot point - if Mike stays healthy this week and Zack comes back next week, Flacco won't sniff the field... Regardless of order, Mike and Zack are #1 and #2 - we need to see what Mike and Zack really have - regardless of #1 or #2, unless Mike implodes - you have to sign him next year - with a first or second round tender.

10 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

so Flacco is our #2? I thought JJ showed enough to be #2...

I heard some technical roster management reason for this, if JJ is elevated from the practice squad again, he hast to be part of the 53 man roster, I don’t know if it’s two games in a row, confusing I know, but Coach Saleh Said something about this in the press conferences he does during the week

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I heard some technical roster management reason for this, if JJ is elevated from the practice squad again, he hast to be part of the 53 man roster, I don’t know if it’s two games in a row, confusing I know, but Coach Saleh Said something about this in the press conferences he does during the week

You get 2 free gameday activations with each practice squad guy. After that, if you activate them again, they have to pass through waivers to return to the PS. Or you can sign them to the 53 and cut someone else.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

You get 2 free gameday activations with each practice squad guy. After that, if you activate them again, they have to pass through waivers to return to the PS. Or you can sign them to the 53 and cut someone else.

So the jets won’t commit to zuninga for the rest of the season, which really doesn’t say much for him again.

2 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Jets- OL Isaiah Williams RB Lamical Perine QB Zach Wilson DL Jonathan Marshall DL Tim Ward S Elijah Riley LB Noah Dawkins OL Grant Hermanns CB Lamar Jackson S Natrell Jamerson QB Josh Johnson WR DJ Montgomery OL Ross Pierschbacher OL Dru Samia DL Tanzel Smart WR Vycint Smith RB Austin Walter DL Jabari Zuinga 

Bills CB Cam Lewis OL Jamil Douglas LB Trumaine Edwards DT Brandin Bryant -  OL Jacob Capra QB Jake Fromm WR Tanner Gentry LB Joe Giles Haris CB Olaijah Griffin WR Isaiah Hodgins OL Evin Ksiezarczk DE Mike Love CB Nick Mccloud TE Quintin Morris WR Austin Proehl S Josh Thomas TE Kahale Warring CB Rached Wildgoose RB Antonio Williams 

Perine, just another wasted pick.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LSJF said:

yeah, they can't send him back without him going through waivers - forgot about that...