Welcome back Zach!

Just now, slats said:

Yeah, but plenty of White fans were actively being Wilson detractors. I was rooting for White, too, but Zach is the guy they’re really relying on. 

Exactly. I was hoping White played great today. But there were many here basically ready to get rid of Zach because White flashed in a few quarters of play.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slats said:

Yeah, but plenty of White fans were actively being Wilson detractors. I was rooting for White, too, but Zach is the guy they’re really relying on. 

And plenty of people did the opposite....people were excited because they witnessed a QB who could get a first down which was a rarity the first five games of the season.....and that was blamed on everyone else but the QB.  The ridiculousness is on both sides.

9 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, because 99pct of other teams/fanbases would be rooting for their #2 overall pick to play and do well. Instead we had half this board thinking White was the answer and ready to kick Wilson tot he curb. 

In fairness, 99% of other franchises don't have unknown backups who come out and beat the then best team in the conference while putting up 400yds and has as many tds between 2 games than your 2nd overall pick has put up all year...

Its the obsurdity of being a Jets fan.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm referencing the many, many posters like the one below that already hate Wilson and were ready to move on from him for White. 

Don’t hate Wilson and not ready tO move on.  I simply said he’s played terribly and I’m not excited.  Hope he proves me wrong.  

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Now that Saleh can longer blame all this team's problems on you and Mike White already has  3 turnovers (could have been 5) we can safely go back to the true future of this franchise. 

My gf asked who that butch girl in camo was on the sideline.  I said that is Zach Wilson and he looks 12.  She said why isn't he playing?  I said because he is hurt.

If I were GM, Fields would be our QB,

We are consistent.

Consistently bad.

Sally belongs here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I get it that Mike White isn't a Hall of Famer, but this is probably the best defense in the NFL (pass def at least).

Also people seem to forget that Wilson has played like absolute sh*t.

Anybody who was going to start for the Jets this game was going to sh*t the bed. Wilson would have been eaten alive as well. 

• Upvote 1