OT: Take a vacation and boycott the Jets

JoeDouglasFart

I already bought the NFL International package, so I’ll keep watching. But I ain’t spending any new money! Luckily, the Jets play 1pm games the rest of the way, giving me time to grab a couple beers on the beach before sunset. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

JD traded for Flacco and he might get the nod over Zach. Saleh has to make the right call and start the most ready QB. Zach needs to sit, watch and learn. 

Don’t see that happening.  I would imagine after seeing JJ run the team well, he’s regretting sending that 6th and most definitely doesn’t want it to be a 5th.

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The old "Look at me.  Im boycotting the season" thread.

We know what you are @Jetsfan80 described you very well ("B***h).  I have boycotted this team way before today's game and instead I'm spending time at a Caribbean beach enjoying life. 

By the way, you are  two-face, bandwagoner perra.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

Please beloved Jets fans, take time off from this season, travel  and have fun. Don't spend a penny more on any Jets tickets, trips, jerseys/merchandise.

Boycott the 2021 NY Jets and save your sanity!

Resized_20211027_122754.thumb.jpeg.d2e9e3fae7ad6a2fb38356b483d2adf2.jpeg

Already have.  I actually taped the game today and fast forwarded through 1.5 quarters.  But for most of the time, I don't bother.  2022.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

Please beloved Jets fans, take time off from this season, travel  and have fun. Don't spend a penny more on any Jets tickets, trips, jerseys/merchandise.

It’s a bye season 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

No freakin way, theres no damn snow there. Thats a deal breaker for sure.

Snowmobiling | Recommended Maine Snowmobile Rides and Trails

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahahaaaaa. 

Boycotts getting billionaires selling their toys the last 100 years. 

So effective. 

The former owner of the Carolina Panthers‘ fate is proof of owners pressured to sell. Of course, personal violations seem to produce the pressure over the performance of their teams.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

The former owner of the Carolina Panthers‘ fate is proof of owners pressured to sell. Of course, personal violations seem to produce the pressure over the performance of their teams.

You are confusing a boycott over a bad product with kicking out an owner for racial and homophobic workplace malfeasance. 

BIG difference. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Peace Frog said:

You are confusing a boycott over a bad product with kicking out an owner for racial and homophobic workplace malfeasance. 

BIG difference. 

Absolutely. Hence my personal v team performance caveat. Maybe the chronic underperformance of a team in a prominent media market will drag down league profit enough. Then maybe the league will intercede in “advising” the ownership.

• Upvote 1

Unless they have Woody on tape doing something deemed bad (by today’s standards), he’s not selling. 

The stadium will never be empty. No one will ever shut off their TV. 

And even so, this league splits revenues. 

A call for boycotts is childish. Better you take up a collection to buy the team so Woody can at least laugh at your $57 offer.