11 November 21 1:00PM ET   Miami Dolphins
12 November 28 1:00PM ET @ Houston Texans
13 December 5 1:00PM ET   Philadelphia Eagles
14 December 12 1:00PM ET   New Orleans Saints
15 December 19 1:00PM ET @ Miami Dolphins
16 December 26 1:00PM ET   Jacksonville Jaguars
17 January 2 1:00PM ET   Tampa Bay Buccaneers
18 January 9 1:00PM ET @ Buffalo Bills

We play the Dolphins (3-7) twice, the Texans (1-8), and Jaguars (2-7). All dumpster fires with a combined record of 6-22.

After watching how the Dolphins played the Ravens last Thursday night, I could see our Jets getting swept by the Dolphins. We suck on the road so that's almost like a guaranteed loss to the Tyrod Taylor led Texans. The only game I'm iffy on is the Jaguars, but they look like they're turning the corner and will probably beat the Jets at MetLife. Other than that, the rest of the schedule looks like another 4 losses. Jets already got their 2 weird wins of the season out of the way by beating the Bengals and Titans, so looks like another 2 win season, but this 17 game season we get an extra loss to the Eagles who the Jets have never beaten in franchise history. 

2021 = 2-15 coming off a 2-14 season. I'm not giving Joe Douglas credit for the 7-9 season in 2019 because that was Mike Maccagnan's team. 

Can't blame 4-29 all on bad luck, injuries and Mike Maccagnan. I'm not buying that. Woody Johnson needs to stop being loyal to a fault and pull the plug on the Joe Douglas Era. Cut bait so to speak.

Go get someone in here who's done this before, like John Dorsey. Jets have to try for someone everyone else doesn't want, because they're not exactly an attractive destination. As for Robert Saleh, I feel bad for him. He's obviously in over his head. The Jets are like a death sentence for rookie head coaches.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Go get someone in here who's done this before, like John Dorsey. Jets have to try for someone everyone else doesn't want, because they're not exactly an attractive destination. As for Robert Saleh, I feel bad for him. He's obviously in over his head. The Jets are like a death sentence for rookie head coaches.

I see the jets being like the Mets soon. No one wants that GM job, soon no one will want the Jets coaching job. Even Rex said this morning, he's been blown out before but not 4 games in a row. Yet we keep hiring rookie HC (we'll skip Gase). 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, jj71787 said:

I see the jets being like the Mets soon. No one wants that GM job, soon no one will want the Jets coaching job. Even Rex said this morning, he's been blown out before but not 4 games in a row. Yet we keep hiring rookie HC (we'll skip Gase). 

I thought for sure the Mets getting a new billionaire owner would solve all their problems. 

4 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I thought for sure the Mets getting a new billionaire owner would solve all their problems. 

Didn't everyone. I'm a yankee fan but all mets fans were happy you might get deep pockets like the Yankees and get big time free agents, and he did nothing. 

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt they will go 2-15.  They defense will get figured out. IT HAS TO. You cannot play any worse then they have the past couple of weeks.

I hate it right now. This team is unwatchable defensively right now. I could give two sh!ts about the offense. Means nothing to me. Defense has got to get figured out.

Jets win the next two and people here will be singing the praises again

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jj71787 said:

Let's give credit when it's due. JD flunked the 2020; however, 2021 is shaping up pretty good. We still have a glimpse of hope with Sleepy Joe. "No balls, no pubes", is my biggest concern. 

4 hours ago, jj71787 said:

The Mets are a far superior franchise to the Jets. I think nobody wants the Mets GM job because they know the Mets are still looking for a President of Baseball Operations (Possibly Stearns next year) who might can them after 1 year. 

I don't want to get off topic but the Mets, for as bad as they have been most years, are far superior to the Jets as an organization. And that's not a good thing because the Mets have been pretty bad. 

The Jets are the bottom of the bottom. If the Detroit Lions didn't exist you could make a strong case that the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL, and they already are one of the worst franchises in the 4 major sports. 

Just now, JoeDouglasFart said:

Let's give credit when it's due. JD flunked the 2020; however, 2021 is shaping up pretty good. We still have a glimpse of hope with Sleepy Joe. "No balls, no pubes", is my biggest concern. 

How are we already giving Joe Douglas credit for the 2021 Draft? I don't see all these difference makers yet. I like AVT. What has Zach Wilson done to deserve praise of being selected with the 2nd overall pick in the draft? 

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets are the bottom of the bottom. If the Detroit Lions didn't exist you could make a strong case that the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL, and they already are one of the worst franchises in the 4 major sports. 

Would the Jets beat the Lions right now at MetLife? 

36 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Mets are a far superior franchise to the Jets. I think nobody wants the Mets GM job because they know the Mets are still looking for a President of Baseball Operations (Possibly Stearns next year) who might can them after 1 year. 

I don't want to get off topic but the Mets, for as bad as they have been most years, are far superior to the Jets as an organization. And that's not a good thing because the Mets have been pretty bad. 

I agree with you, now, but back in 2009 there were Mets fans burning jerseys and giving up left and right. I also agree, especially for Thanksgiving, I am thankful we have the lions and we aren't the worst. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

We play the Dolphins (3-7) twice, the Texans (1-8), and Jaguars (2-7). All dumpster fires with a combined record of 6-22.

After watching how the Dolphins played the Ravens last Thursday night,

You realize that the "after watching how the Dolphins played" reasoning is as useless as someone saying "after watching how the Jets played the Titans or after watching how the Jets played the Bengals..." ?

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Week Date     Opp

After watching how the Dolphins played the Ravens last Thursday night, I could see our Jets getting swept by the Dolphins. We suck on the road so that's almost like a guaranteed lose to the Tyrod Taylor led Texans. The only game I'm iffy on is the Jaguars, but they look like they're turning the corner and will probably beat the Jets at MetLife. Other than that, the rest of the schedule looks like another 4 losses. Jets already got their 2 weird wins of the season out of the way by beating the Bengals and Titans, so looks like another 2 win season, but this 17 game season we get an extra loss to the Eagles who the Jets have never beaten in franchise history. 

2021 = 2-15 coming off a 2-14 season. I'm not giving Joe Douglas credit for the 7-9 season in 2019 because that was Mike Maccagnan's team. 

Can't blame 4-29 all on bad luck, injuries and Mike Maccagnan. I'm not buying that. Woody Johnson needs to stop being loyal to a fault and pull the plug on the Joe Douglas Era. Cut bait so to speak.

The Bengals blew out the Ravens, so that doesn't say much. The Dolphin's defense is scary, but their offense seems worse than ours most of the time.. Texans suck so bad anyways we have a good chance at beating them. The Jaguars suck too and we have a good shot. That doesn't mean I think they will win all of them, but they have a good chance.

Joe Douglas won't be fired half a season into his second draft, since he had to get rid of most of the previous players, we end up having a crap ton of rookie and 2nd year players starting. He will have this season and the next, maybe more

18 hours ago, Hex said:

The Bengals blew out the Ravens, so that doesn't say much. The Dolphin's defense is scary, but their offense seems worse than ours most of the time.. Texans suck so bad anyways we have a good chance at beating them. The Jaguars suck too and we have a good shot. That doesn't mean I think they will win all of them, but they have a good chance.

Joe Douglas won't be fired half a season into his second draft, since he had to get rid of most of the previous players, we end up having a crap ton of rookie and 2nd year players starting. He will have this season and the next, maybe more

The Dolphins D is currently ranked 29th in yards and 24th in points.  Their scary D actually sucks.  On a comparative basis to the NY Jets historically great.  

On 11/15/2021 at 9:45 AM, playtowinthegame said:

Week Date     Opp

After watching how the Dolphins played the Ravens last Thursday night, I could see our Jets getting swept by the Dolphins. We suck on the road so that's almost like a guaranteed lose to the Tyrod Taylor led Texans. The only game I'm iffy on is the Jaguars, but they look like they're turning the corner and will probably beat the Jets at MetLife. Other than that, the rest of the schedule looks like another 4 losses. Jets already got their 2 weird wins of the season out of the way by beating the Bengals and Titans, so looks like another 2 win season, but this 17 game season we get an extra loss to the Eagles who the Jets have never beaten in franchise history. 

I will bet you on this. 

If the Jets go 2-15, I donate $100 to the Mrs. Max fund.

If the Jets lose less than 15 games, you donate $50 to the Mrs. Max fund.

Deal?

They’ve beaten the bengals and Titans already

they nfl is completely unpredictable and probably fixed ( last night it came out a hour before game time that 90% of the betting money was on the Rams, every better I know ran and put huge bets on the niners. Why? Because the nfl is fixed and Vegas doesn’t lose)

anyway they’ll win a couple more fluke games 

• Upvote 1