WOODY & CHRIS JOHNSON MUST GO!!!!!

DoomProphet

I've said it before...I'll say it again until the day I die.

An NFL Franchise is essentially a license to print money. The Jets, the Lions, the rest of their cousins who have graced the bottom of the bukkake barrel for generations, continue to make money. Whole dump trucks of money. 

They are not going anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

I've said it before...I'll say it again until the day I die.

An NFL Franchise is essentially a license to print money. The Jets, the Lions, the rest of their cousins who have graced the bottom of the bukkake barrel for generations, continue to make money. Whole dump trucks of money. 

They are not going anywhere. 

Rep given for using the word bukkake in a football discussion. 

• Haha 2

douchebags like woody and chris have big egos-they wont leave because the team is a big money maker -the only way to get them to go away is for all of the fans to simply stop going to the games-an empty stadium and the embarrassment that goes along with it along with the NY media eating it up is the only hope. Sadly jet fans are the most loyal around and still show up to get kicked in the nuts 

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Cool story 

the Jets appreciate on paper $12,500,000 a month, win or lose

They ain’t selling 

They can be gotten rid of, if the fanbase collectively boycotts the franchise and not spend a penny on anything. The problem is too many fans continue to pour money into a sh*t product that's why nothing changes.

3 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

They can be gotten rid of, if the fanbase collectively boycotts the franchise and not spend a penny on anything. The problem is too many fans continue to pour money into a sh*t product that's why nothing changes.

Not gonna happen, They’ve actually allowed the structure of the football team to run like a regular franchise, Coach answers to GM , GM answers to the owner…

The Joe Douglas draft of this year is not horrible, and last year’s draft was at least mediocre…

what sucks the most is the coaching staff, stubborn in there ways, Good talkers, Saleh would make an excellent used car salesman…

we were all high on Mr. clean, he can’t coach his way out of a high school game…

Him and Gase would make an excellent hi School Coach tandem

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

False

they turn a profit on the TV deal and corporations and businesses buy tickets for socializing with clients and road team fan’s buy up tickets 

a boycott will never happen or even work 

I understand but the Johnsons did exactly what the fans begged them to do and that’s place the franchise into the fat hands of Joe Douglas… They also spent the necessary $  

How can you seriously fault them at this point? And out of many owners through any sport, the Johnsons are very engaging with the fan base. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for taking your time with this video. As much as we want them to leave, the Jets are too valuable of a franchise and it won't probably happen. 

I am all about boycotting per your suggestion. However,  the message might be irrelevant to these rich Aholes.

Take a vacation, smoke weed and get laid. At least life is not as sh*tty as the Jets.

I don’t quite understand the hate for Woody. His brother screwed up the Gase/McCagnan thing really badly, but they ultimately they hired the guys everyone wanted them to hire Saleh and Douglas. Previously Woody hired Bowles and allowed Casserly and Wolf to recommend McCagnan. Both those guys were reasonable candidates. 

Beyond that the Jets have a state of the art practice facility and Woody has been willing to shell out big signing bonuses for top flight free agents. He also doesn’t intervene often and has been plenty patient over the years. 

• Upvote 1

Woody and Chris have hired one of the best young gms in the league, they have hired one of the best, young coaches in the league, they have built great facilities at florham park, they have financed a cutting edge performance and regen department and they will buck up once we have the core in place and will spend big in free agency.

Woody and Chris have done a masterful job.  We are in the best situation of any team in the league for building a long term winner.  You will start seeing the fruits of that next year when we will be much better and more competitive.  And then the Super Bowl run we will make in 2023.

Thank you Chris and Woody!  Thank you!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Woody and Chris have hired one of the best young gms in the league, they have hired one of the best, young coaches in the league, they have built great facilities at florham park, they have financed a cutting edge performance and regen department and they will buck up once we have the core in place and will spend big in free agency.

Woody and Chris have done a masterful job.  We are in the best situation of any team in the league for building a long term winner.  You will start seeing the fruits of that next year when we will be much better and more competitive.  And then the Super Bowl run we will make in 2023.

Smoke Weed GIF

• Haha 1

i love it....boycott the game this weekend....dont watch it please!!!!!

last time you guys did this we beat the Bengals. i remember laughing that the guys who didnt watch miss the greatest QB performance in Jet history.

we get humiliated by Denver..................... we best the Titians.

we get humiliated by NE............... we beat the Bengals

we get humiliated by Buffalo..................

you guys who hate Woody must be Yankee fans. try being a Mets fan for over 40 years with the Wilpons as your owner. then you would really know what a bad owner was.

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Your schtick has gone from refreshing and funny to tired and stale as this season goes down the drain.

Give it a rest.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, doitny said:

i love it....boycott the game this weekend....dont watch it please!!!!!

last time you guys did this we beat the Bengals. i remember laughing that the guys who didnt watch miss the greatest QB performance in Jet history.

we get humiliated by Denver..................... we best the Titians.

we get humiliated by NE............... we beat the Bengals

we get humiliated by Buffalo..................

you guys who hate Woody must be Yankee fans. try being a Mets fan for over 40 years with the Wilpons as your owner. then you would really know what a bad owner was.

Theres a clear plan we are executing to perfection and 98% of jet fans cant see it.

Its like when douglas told us hes building through the draft and everyone got furious when he didnt spend big in free agency.  Um........................he told u he wasnt spending big and was building through the draft.

Its so funny listening to all this hate and it is going to be equally hysterical when we are making a super bowl run in 2023 and they realize, 'Oh, this is what Joe W. Namath has been telling us the plan was."

• Upvote 1