Saleh to Rex: “you know where to find me”

Rhg1084

Would be great if they secretly fought in the parking lot one day and a few of the local journalists were the only ones there to watch it. Then they started tweeting….

Connor: “Saleh has been running up and down the steps to warm up for 30 minutes as he waits for Rex to arrive. But Rex is here. Has been in his car finishing a burrito“

Costello: “Okay. First punch is thrown by Rex. It lands hard. Rex starts to yell, ‘You take a swipe at one of mine I’ll take a swipe at two of yours.’ Saleh responds, “That makes no sense,” and kicks Rex in the balls.”

DJ: “Fight is over. Both guys look bad and are bloodied. Total mess. It’s like neither of them knew how to play defense.”

• Haha 2

This wa another mistake on Saleh's part.  He should have just left it alone.  The "You know where to find me"  is right down Rex's alley.
I can see rex coming on his show with boxing gloves, and a whole skit.
Saleh wants Rex to stop going after him , and his job, get you D to make a stop now and then.  Getting in a word war with rex is a major mistake in the NY market.

The media and Rex are gonna have a field day with this. Saleh needs to have thicker skin.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

This wa another mistake on Saleh's part.  He should have just left it alone.  The "You know where to find me"  is right down Rex's alley.

I can see rex coming on his show with boxing gloves, and a whole skit.

Saleh wants Rex to stop going after him , and his job, get you D to make a stop now and then.  Getting in a word war with rex is a major mistake in the NY market.

Normally I would agree, but I don't know.  I think he needs to show a little fight right now. 

Maybe it gets the team showing some fight...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1